Honda Care coverage

Old February 8th 06, 06:38 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda

Default Honda Care coverage

I was reading the exclusions of a new Honda Care service agreement. They
exclude fuel systems. So the fuel pump isn't covered if I read it
correctly. Seems pretty strange to me.

Old February 8th 06, 09:12 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda

If I read this correctly, the fuel pump would be covered by Honda
Care.

http://www.curryhondacare.com/covera...TOKEN=30759864

On Wed, 08 Feb 2006 18:38:45 GMT, "Art"

Old February 8th 06, 09:14 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda

Here's what's not covered according to that same page. Fuel system is
mentioned as not covered so that seems to conflict with the "covered"
list on the same page. Kind of odd!

Drew

IMPORTANT HONDA EXTENDED WARRANTY INFORMATION

WHAT IS NOT COVERED by Honda Care

Parts other than genuine HONDA or AMERICAN HONDA authorized parts;
wiper blades; battery (except for the nickelmetal hydride battery in
hybrid VEHICLES); cables; steering wheel; belts; radiator hoses;
heater hoses and vacuum hoses; spark plugs; plug wires; distributor
cap and rotor; timing belt replacement when performed as routine
maintenance: exhaust system, head pipes, tailpipes, catalytic
converter; mufflers; hangars; heat shields; gaskets (except for the
manifold block gaskand related fastening hardware); fuel system; fuel
tank straps; fuel hoses; brake system wear items such as drums/rotors,
shoes/pads; clutch disc, clutch pressure plate; throw out bearing,
external shift linkages; pilot bearing/bushing; glass, mirror glass,
body structure (except for hood hinges, trunk hinges, door hinges and
sliding door rollers), hood fenders, doors, rear hatch, trunk lid,
grille, panels; bright metal; sheet metal; paint (except for covered
hinges painted to match the original VEHICLE color only); bumpers;
moldings; lenses; bezels; bulbs (except for instrument panel
illumination bulbs); HiIntensity Discharge (HID.) headlamps; sealed
beams; fuses; body seals; weather-strips (except for window sash and
windowrun channels); outside ornamentation; emblems; tires; valve
stems; wheels; wheel covers/ornaments; rims; trim rings; caps; wheel
studs; lug nuts; wheel locks; fastening/securing hardware for
non-covered components; stripped or cross threaded fasteners (e.g.,
nuts, bolts, studs, screws, etc.); body seals; squeaks, rattles;
buttons; carpet; dash pad; console; window handles; knobs; boots;
pedals; pads; rearview mirror (except for electronic failure of the
auto-dimming mirror); interior trim; upholstey; floor mats;
electronic/audio accessories and cellular telephones other than
AMERICAN HONDA AUTHORIZED ELECTRONIC/AUDIO ACCESSORIES/NAVIGATIONAL,
DVD ENTERTAINMENT AND SECURITY SYSTEMS; Safety Restraint System
fastening hardware; seat belts and airbag(s) deployed due to
collision. If YOU believe there is a defect in these parts, please
contact YOUR DEALER immediately.