Putting stickers on my Civic...

Old January 17th 06, 01:45 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda

Default Putting stickers on my Civic...

I'm thinking about ordering some stickers for my Civic. I've kept it clean
until now, but I'd like to dress it up a little.

I found a package of 36 4.5" x 4.5" stickers and I'd like to use them all if
possible, I just don't know where I'll put them all.

Is $20.00 a good price for 36 stickers?

Here's the package I'm considering...

http://www.showtechmerchandising.com...I D=&CatID=96
--

Mark
'99 Civic Si

Old January 19th 06, 08:17 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda

Mark Gonzales wrote:
> I'm thinking about ordering some stickers for my Civic. I've kept it clean
> until now, but I'd like to dress it up a little.
>
> I found a package of 36 4.5" x 4.5" stickers and I'd like to use them all if
> possible, I just don't know where I'll put them all.
>
> Is $20.00 a good price for 36 stickers?
>
> Here's the package I'm considering...
>
> http://www.showtechmerchandising.com...I D=&CatID=96

All I see is a buncha Rush swag...

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0603-3, 01/18/2006
Tested on: 1/19/2006 12:17:29 AM

Old January 19th 06, 09:07 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda

"Matt Ion" > wrote in message
> Mark Gonzales wrote:
> > I'm thinking about ordering some stickers for my Civic. I've kept it

clean
> > until now, but I'd like to dress it up a little.
> >
> > I found a package of 36 4.5" x 4.5" stickers and I'd like to use them

all if
> > possible, I just don't know where I'll put them all.
> >
> > Is $20.00 a good price for 36 stickers?
> >
> > Here's the package I'm considering...

http://www.showtechmerchandising.com...I D=&CatID=96

> All I see is a buncha Rush swag...

Exactly. But I've changed my mind, wouldn't look right...

http://www.lt-solutions.com/images/Rush_CivicSi1.jpg
http://www.lt-solutions.com/images/Rush_CivicSi2.jpg

Decided to just keep it clean...
http://www.lt-solutions.com/images/Picture%20002.jpg
http://www.lt-solutions.com/images/Picture%20001.jpg
http://www.lt-solutions.com/images/Picture%20004.jpg
http://www.lt-solutions.com/images/Picture%20007.jpg
http://www.lt-solutions.com/images/Picture%20010.jpg
http://www.lt-solutions.com/images/Picture%20018.jpg
--

Mark
'99 Civic Si

Old January 20th 06, 06:55 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda

Mark Gonzales wrote:

>>All I see is a buncha Rush swag...

> Exactly. But I've changed my mind, wouldn't look right...
>
> http://www.lt-solutions.com/images/Rush_CivicSi1.jpg
> http://www.lt-solutions.com/images/Rush_CivicSi2.jpg

Ha!

> Decided to just keep it clean...
> http://www.lt-solutions.com/images/Picture%20002.jpg
> http://www.lt-solutions.com/images/Picture%20001.jpg
> http://www.lt-solutions.com/images/Picture%20004.jpg
> http://www.lt-solutions.com/images/Picture%20007.jpg
> http://www.lt-solutions.com/images/Picture%20010.jpg
> http://www.lt-solutions.com/images/Picture%20018.jpg

www.SaturnFans.com... on a Civic????

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0603-3, 01/18/2006
Tested on: 1/19/2006 10:54:40 PM

Old January 20th 06, 09:14 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda

"Matt Ion" > wrote in message
> Mark Gonzales wrote:
>
> >>All I see is a buncha Rush swag...

> > Exactly. But I've changed my mind, wouldn't look right...
> >
> > http://www.lt-solutions.com/images/Rush_CivicSi1.jpg
> > http://www.lt-solutions.com/images/Rush_CivicSi2.jpg

> Ha!
>
> > Decided to just keep it clean...
> > http://www.lt-solutions.com/images/Picture%20002.jpg
> > http://www.lt-solutions.com/images/Picture%20001.jpg
> > http://www.lt-solutions.com/images/Picture%20004.jpg
> > http://www.lt-solutions.com/images/Picture%20007.jpg
> > http://www.lt-solutions.com/images/Picture%20010.jpg
> > http://www.lt-solutions.com/images/Picture%20018.jpg

> www.SaturnFans.com... on a Civic????

That's what they asked on SaturnFans, my virtual home. I said, "Can't we all
just get along?" LOL! :-)

My new cars starting from 1989...

- '89 CRX Si
- '86 Integra LS (bought used)
- '92 Civic LX
- '99 Civic Si

About to be...
- '06 VUE (Honda 3.5L)

And then...
- '06 or '07 Mustang GT

Weird, eh? I'm a long time Honda guy but Detroit is becoming very appealing
to me lately.

For example, the new Civic Si is very nice IMO, but Detroit is designing the
old-school interiors that I like so much...
http://www.edmunds.com/new/2006/satu...ml?pg_type=SUV
(click INTERIOR)

Here's some pics of a new Saturn about to hit the streets...
http://www.newtiburon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61892
--

Mark
'99 Civic Si

Old January 20th 06, 05:53 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda

Mark Gonzales wrote:
> Weird, eh? I'm a long time Honda guy but Detroit is becoming very appealing
> to me lately.
>
> For example, the new Civic Si is very nice IMO, but Detroit is designing the
> old-school interiors that I like so much...

i like the 'stang. saw the camaro concept, and i think GM needs to make
the front end more 60s. if so, itll do good.

the t-bird was a flop, but i think that had more to do with pricing than
anything else.
Old January 23rd 06, 10:15 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda

Mark Gonzales wrote:

> And then...
> - '06 or '07 Mustang GT
>
> Weird, eh? I'm a long time Honda guy but Detroit is becoming very appealing
> to me lately.

IF there's an '07 Rustang... Ford is shutting down a lot of its North
American production soon.

http://cknw.com/news/news.cfm?dir=bu...e=b012373A&n=3

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0604-0, 01/23/2006
Tested on: 1/23/2006 2:15:02 PM

Old January 23rd 06, 11:37 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda

> Weird, eh? I'm a long time Honda guy but Detroit is becoming very appealing
> to me lately.

If you just want to hurt yourself, send me all your cash !!

I drove a Mustang last week to get $50 from Ford on a test-drive deal.

It was a V6 auto, the only one they'd let me take off the lot. Car &
Driver numbers says it is pretty quick, but my experience was that it
made a lot more noise (even with fairly gentle acceleration) than
speed.

The Mustang is a crude imitation of what I expected. The V8 is
obviously faster, but won't bring much else to the party. I can't
imagine driving this except as a mediocre rent car.

Old February 8th 06, 10:58 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda

"Mark Gonzales" > wrote in message
> I'm thinking about ordering some stickers for my Civic. I've kept it clean
> until now, but I'd like to dress it up a little.
>
> I found a package of 36 4.5" x 4.5" stickers and I'd like to use them all
> if
> possible, I just don't know where I'll put them all.
>
> Is $20.00 a good price for 36 stickers?
>
> Here's the package I'm considering...
>
> http://www.showtechmerchandising.com...I D=&CatID=96
> --

haha, Rush rocks! although I'm not quite sure about putting 36 rush stickers
on my car ;-)

Old February 8th 06, 11:12 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda

Dr Nick wrote:

> haha, Rush rocks! although I'm not quite sure about putting 36 rush stickers
> on my car ;-)

Unless, of course, you have a red Barchetta. :-)

Honda Civic EX vs Mazda3 S nash123 Honda 12 June 25th 05 05:18 AM
Installing Alpine CDM-s620 and civic 99 radio/headunit in 90 civic wagon Theodore Chan Honda 2 April 21st 05 03:34 AM
Honda OEM Parts Catalogs for Sale Joe Honda 0 February 12th 05 01:43 PM
Civic Hybrid [email protected] Honda 8 December 12th 04 04:38 PM
Larger gas tank on a '93 Civic vx [email protected] Honda 3 December 7th 04 07:48 AM