How Many Miatas have you owned?

Old October 14th 08, 03:06 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Chris D'Agnolo

Default How Many Miatas have you owned?

Hey, last time I thought this group was getting WAY too quiet, I started a

Old October 14th 08, 01:28 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
pws[_1_]

Chris D'Agnolo wrote:
> Hey, last time I thought this group was getting WAY too quiet, I started a
>> thread on where the participants were / are. I was shocked how many
>> people
>> were still hanging around and just waiting to comment or read others
>> comments. It led to a long and enjoyable (at least for me) thread.
>>
>> This is another question that I think will be fun / interesting;
>>
>> HOW MANY MIATAS HAVE YOU OWNED?
>>
>> Ya, that means your name had to be on the title for some period of time
>> (well, officially but I'm liberal on this matter). Let us know please.
>> Maybe
>> this will in part spark this group back to life. I know there's all
>> kinds of
>> depressing stuff going on all around us but let's not forget the thing
>> that
>> can always put a smile back on your face in short order!
>>
>> For me it's 2!
>> A 1992 SE Brilliant Black and Tan (Not officially an SE but referred
>> to as a
>> 'Black Miata' in the sales brochure) and my current 1999 BBB (Black /
>> Black
>> Interior / Black Top). I know there's a bunch of folks out there who've
>> owned as many or more.
>>
>> Let me know,
>> Chris
>> 99BBB

2 with my name on the title, 2 that were acquired for parts, all 1991 to
1996 models.

Possibly going for number 3, (or number 5 depending if you count the
parts cars), next year, we'll see.....

Pat
Old October 16th 08, 05:56 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Carol[_3_]

I claim 3 1/2!

My original was a 2003 Emerald Mica. It was brutally murdered in August
2004.

Next, I treated myself to a 2004 Black Cherry - with the sport suspension
package - and I am proud to say I never got a ticket or drove off the side
of mountain, even on a blind hairpin.

I traded the Black Cherry for a 2008 Copper Red sport earlier this year.
There were...... problems. Problems. That ended up being my 1/2 Miata
because I only owned it (name on title!) for a couple of weeks. (By the way,
it drove like a marshmallow.)

The dealer (Beasley in Georgetown) made it right by replacing the 1/2 Miata
with another one and since I specifically wanted Copper Red, they upgraded
me at no additional cost from a sport to a touring with a sport suspension
and a comfort package (which are the features I had on my Black Cherry.)

I'm about to hit 2,000 on this zoom - there are big pluses to the NB that I
miss, and big pluses to the NC which I am enjoying. As long as I'm driving a
Miata, I'm going to be smiling regardless.

-Carol

"Chris D'Agnolo" > wrote in message
> Hey, last time I thought this group was getting WAY too quiet, I started a
>> thread on where the participants were / are. I was shocked how many
>> people
>> were still hanging around and just waiting to comment or read others
>> comments. It led to a long and enjoyable (at least for me) thread.
>>
>> This is another question that I think will be fun / interesting;
>>
>> HOW MANY MIATAS HAVE YOU OWNED?
>>
>> Ya, that means your name had to be on the title for some period of time
>> (well, officially but I'm liberal on this matter). Let us know please.
>> Maybe
>> this will in part spark this group back to life. I know there's all kinds
>> of
>> depressing stuff going on all around us but let's not forget the thing
>> that
>> can always put a smile back on your face in short order!
>>
>> For me it's 2!
>> A 1992 SE Brilliant Black and Tan (Not officially an SE but referred to
>> as a
>> 'Black Miata' in the sales brochure) and my current 1999 BBB (Black /
>> Black
>> Interior / Black Top). I know there's a bunch of folks out there who've
>> owned as many or more.
>>
>> Let me know,
>> Chris
>> 99BBB

How many Miatas have you owned? Chris D'Agnolo Mazda 20 November 12th 08 05:03 AM
Miatas Doin' the Charleston Bunny McElwee Mazda 0 September 1st 07 03:04 PM
Miatas and premium versus regular gas Boris Goldofski Mazda 38 April 28th 05 03:00 PM
Automatic Miatas gixer Mazda 30 February 23rd 05 04:15 AM
What year did Miatas go to R-134? jackofspeed Mazda 2 October 5th 04 11:12 PM