Format for DVD in 2004 Odyssey RES

Old March 3rd 05, 02:12 AM
Rick

Default Format for DVD in 2004 Odyssey RES

"Elmo P. Shagnasty" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> "MAT" > wrote:
>
>> I can whoheartedly recommend dvdshrink from dvdshrink.org to rip and
>> downsample a full length dvd. Then you can use nero, roxio, or your
>> favorite dvd recording software. The copies I have made play in all the
>> players I've tried.

> Same here.

I also use dvdshrink 3.2 and Nero 6.3.1.20 (I use Nero Express) using a
Lite-on 411s@811s.
I use +R and +RW discs (Memorex and TDK) exclusively and have had no problem
playing any of them in my 2005 Ody.
Is it possible Alpine updated the dvd players for the 2005 models?

Old March 3rd 05, 03:21 AM
CCMasten

The new Burn.Now application from Ulead has one very interesting feature. It
will take MP3 or other forms of audio and encode them in AC3 so that you can
get 45 hours of audio on one 4.7 gb DVD. Super easy to use interface and
only 30.00 I use the shrink and nero for movies but will look at them for
audio as well.

Thanks for your input

Old March 4th 05, 01:36 AM
SoCalMike

CCMasten wrote:
> The new Burn.Now application from Ulead has one very interesting feature. It
> will take MP3 or other forms of audio and encode them in AC3 so that you can
> get 45 hours of audio on one 4.7 gb DVD. Super easy to use interface and
> only 30.00 I use the shrink and nero for movies but will look at them for
> audio as well.

so whats AC3 playable on?
Old March 5th 05, 03:28 AM
CCMasten

If you have a DVD player in your car , you can encode up to 45 hours of very
good level quality audio. That is for Dual Layer, for single Layer its about
500 songs, nice to not have to swap out the audio CD's all the time.

looking for 2004 BMW 325i Raj BMW 0 October 19th 04 08:00 PM
Cost of 2004 CR-V, EX, Auto Harvey Cohen Honda 3 September 30th 04 01:09 AM
Mitchell on demand 2004 - 2003, Alldata CD SETs, BMW ETC, General Motors, Ford, BMW, Mercedes, Mercedes Truck, Mini E, Porsche, Saab, Volkswagen, Volvo, AUDI, Jaguar, Land Rover, CHRYSLER DODGE, Peugeot and Renault, Acura Isuzu, Kia, Mitsubishi, Niss vvcd VW water cooled 0 September 19th 04 11:35 PM
FS: 2004 "LOWRIDER" Euro Custom Compact Cars Calendar with Poster J.R. Sinclair General 0 June 28th 04 05:32 AM
2004 Saturn Vue V6 is awsome! Ken R Saturn 9 May 20th 04 03:47 AM