1990 needs new shocks...

Old September 1st 08, 07:00 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
XS11E[_3_]

Default Flyin' Miata Stage 2.5? 1990 needs new shocks... - Ellie-FrontRight-800.jpg (1/1)

"Chris D'Agnolo" > wrote:

> That's a pretty big issue with me as the NB's just about the
> minimum trunk space I can live with

For heavens sake, tell the guys to take the Lincoln Town Car when
you/they are going to whack someone! That's EXACTLY what that huge
trunk is there for*! <G>

*It'll hold two bodies easily or one mobility scooter w/o having to
remove the seat.....

The Usenet Improvement Project:
http://improve-usenet.org
Old September 3rd 08, 05:53 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
adventuremyk

On Sun, 31 Aug 2008 23:00:41 -0700, XS11E >
wrote:

>"Chris D'Agnolo" > wrote:
>
>> That's a pretty big issue with me as the NB's just about the
>> minimum trunk space I can live with

The trunk space is siimilar to that of my '93 Miata, however just
layed out a little differently. The Exige (fast back/winged model) has
the same trunk volume, however, the opening to it is about half the
size and a lot more awkward. I can't put my tripod in the Exige where
the Elise has no problem.

>For heavens sake, tell the guys to take the Lincoln Town Car when
>you/they are going to whack someone! That's EXACTLY what that huge
>trunk is there for*! <G>

Scarily enough, the dad got rid of his '95 NSX-T a few years back for
his first Lincoln Town Car. He had taken the car to a pair of
vinyards and the mother in-law decided that she just couldn't fit
enough bottles in with the rest of their stuff. At 6 months it must
have been the shortest mid-life crises I have ever seen! <rofl>

I think for his 2nd midlife crises he is actually looking at the Miata
PRHT as it would fit his needs pretty well.
Old September 4th 08, 05:18 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Chris D'Agnolo

PARENTS! What are you going to do with them?!

lol
Chris
99BBB

Old September 8th 08, 04:39 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
adventuremyk

On Wed, 3 Sep 2008 23:18:38 -0500, "Chris D'Agnolo"
> wrote:

>PARENTS! What are you going to do with them?!

Easy: Hope they don't spend all my inheritance!! Somewhere in the
future is a nice F355 Spider with my name on it.

.. .

Old September 8th 08, 05:36 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
XS11E[_3_]

adventuremyk wrote:

> On Wed, 3 Sep 2008 23:18:38 -0500, "Chris D'Agnolo"
> > wrote:
>
>>PARENTS! What are you going to do with them?!

> Easy: Hope they don't spend all my inheritance!!

That's precisely what I'm planning, no way are my kids getting my
entire estate currently valued at $8.43!

Old September 10th 08, 02:25 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Chris D'Agnolo

Stop that sh_t Mr. adventuremyk!

Chris
99BBB

"adventuremyk" wrote in message
> On Wed, 3 Sep 2008 23:18:38 -0500, "Chris D'Agnolo"
> > wrote:
>
>>PARENTS! What are you going to do with them?!
>>

> Easy: Hope they don't spend all my inheritance!! Somewhere in the
> future is a nice F355 Spider with my name on it.

. ..

Old September 10th 08, 02:25 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Chris D'Agnolo

that's more my speed!

Chris
99BBB

. ..

Shocks Frank Berger Mazda 8 August 29th 07 05:28 AM
Shocks BAK Mazda 10 July 18th 06 04:05 AM
shocks kclandy Honda 5 October 22nd 05 03:31 AM
Self-leveling Shocks vs. Gas Shocks Scott BMW 6 September 14th 05 07:57 AM
525 shocks Mike G BMW 13 November 25th 04 07:10 PM