Send our troops home for some Freedom Fries

Old June 17th 05, 05:33 PM
Woo

Sarah Czepiel wrote:

> On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 08:42:47 -0700, Woo > wrote:
>

>>Sarah Czepiel wrote:

>>>I'm Ken, you delusional Ecstasy junkie.
>>>

>>Oh dear, only a short time ago you said you were Alan. Make your mind
>>up, you delusional old ugly ****.

> You're saying I'm NOT Alan?

No.

Learn to read, you confused old ****.

>>>" Sarah " doesn't exist.

>>How can anybody live with the shame of her reputation here?

> Sockpuppets have "shame" or a "reputation"?

You do.

> Nicky says sockpuppets
> get mail.

Whoever has a mail address gets mail. Unless you are really sad that
nobody mails you.

> You turds have made up quite a fantasy life for " Sarah".

Keep spinning those socks, you confused old ****. It's highly amusing to
see you in your constant displays of screaming paranoia.

--
"The Brits are bad at everything, including butt shagging." Larry comes
to terms with rejection 20 may 2005

"All women have balls, inbred." Trikkksie concludes why all american
women are ugly 21 May 2005

"suck on my balls", "Yes, call me Alan." confirms ugly Sarah.
Old June 17th 05, 05:58 PM
Sarah Czepiel

On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 08:06:00 GMT, the guvnor
> wrote:

>On Thu, 16 Jun 2005 19:37:58 -0400, Sarah Czepiel >
>wrote:
>
>>>If your picture is anything to go by, you're more of an "it"...
>>>
>>>http://img14.exs.cx/img14/5171/sara9ce.jpg

>> That's not my piccy you gerbil stuffer.

>So when you sent it to Alan, and as "Ken" posted it here you were
>lying?

I sent a picture to Alan? Do you really think it's necessary to send
a picture to myself?

---

Guvner, a 300 pound grease caked gerbil stuffer
<http://img147.echo.cx/img147/7369/guvnor4pn.jpg>:

"why go to a pub, down 10 pints of beer and get into a fight, when you
can take ecstasy, go to a rave and meet hundreds of beautiful people"

"George \"Pops\" Foster" >
"All I've noted was how sarah ridiculed you yet again."

Old June 17th 05, 05:59 PM
Sarah Czepiel

On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 08:06:58 GMT, the guvnor
> wrote:

>On Thu, 16 Jun 2005 20:09:24 -0400, Ken Ehrett > wrote:
>
>>You run like a scalded dog from my flames you big fat witless pussy.

>You mistake whines for flames...

If you think it's whining why didn't you leave in my remarks so
everyone could see it, you big ****ing pussy? When you write
something stupid I'm more than happy to leave it in so everyone can
ridicule it and recognize you're nothing more than a junkie and a big
stupid sweaty turd. When you cut out my remarks could it be because
the truth hurts, Fat Boy?

---

Old June 17th 05, 06:00 PM
Sarah Czepiel

On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 07:59:35 GMT, the guvnor
> wrote:

>>>"Ken" is just a sock, did you not realise?

>>I'm Ken

>You're Ugly Sarah.

Sarah is my " sockpuppuet."

>>>You're Ugly Sarah, the hapless *old* hag from RI who get's slapped
>>>around and humiliated here every day.

>>" Sarah " doesn't exist.

>Yet you managed to post a picture of her mail?

You're now reversing tactics and claiming I'm a real person?

>>And I live in Maryland, you 300 pound
>>gerbil stuffer.

---

Old June 17th 05, 06:01 PM
Sarah Czepiel

On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 08:02:21 GMT, the guvnor
> wrote:

>On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 08:42:47 -0700, Woo > wrote:
>
>>> " Sarah " doesn't exist.

>>How can anybody live with the shame of her reputation here?

>Is this the point at which, after months of humiliation, Ugly Sarah
>runs off?

After over 15 years on usenet? I'm not likely to retire that sock
anytime soon you fat 300 pound grease caked gerbil stuffer.
---

Old June 17th 05, 10:00 PM
Ken Ehrett

On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 07:58:17 GMT, the guvnor
> wrote:

>>> Or the frumpy old station wagon she take's her nym from...
>>>
>>> http://www.stationwagon.com/gallery/...ury_Sable.html

>>That was actually a pretty good car. Well, sorta.

>In a frumpy sort of way?

We all know you spend your days sweating in the sun scraping seagull
**** off of junked cars but do you actually own one that runs?

Old June 18th 05, 12:16 AM
the guvnor

On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 13:00:39 -0400, Sarah Czepiel >
wrote:

>>You're Ugly Sarah.

>Sarah is my " sockpuppuet."

Sarah the sock of Ugly Sarah?
Old June 18th 05, 12:18 AM
the guvnor

On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 13:01:18 -0400, Sarah Czepiel >
wrote:

>>>How can anybody live with the shame of her reputation here?

>>Is this the point at which, after months of humiliation, Ugly Sarah
>>runs off?

>After over 15 years on usenet?

After 15 years of your humilation on usenet.

You always run off.
Old June 18th 05, 12:20 AM
the guvnor

On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 12:58:46 -0400, Sarah Czepiel >
wrote:

>>So when you sent it to Alan, and as "Ken" posted it here you were
>>lying?

>I sent a picture to Alan? Do you really think it's necessary to send
>a picture to myself?

You're that ashamed becuase you're just an ugly old woman from RI that
now you're pretending to be Alan?
Old June 18th 05, 12:20 AM
the guvnor

On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 12:59:59 -0400, Sarah Czepiel >
wrote:

>On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 08:06:58 GMT, the guvnor
> wrote:
>
>>On Thu, 16 Jun 2005 20:09:24 -0400, Ken Ehrett > wrote:
>>
>>>You run like a scalded dog from my flames you big fat witless pussy.

>>You mistake whines for flames...

>If you think it's whining

I know it's whining, it's all you have you sad old fool.