2002 Audi A4 !.9 TDI car windows Plus alarm problems

Old April 19th 05, 05:05 PM
tommy o brien via CarKB.com

Default 2002 Audi A4 !.9 TDI car windows Plus alarm problems

I love my car, bought it 5 months ago and its been back to the dealers for
about 2 months out of that time trying to get the same problem sorted out.
The windows wont work nither will the central locking using the key. It all
started when the abs and glowplug lights came on and then diddnt go off
again. the dealer under warranty sorted that out however now for the second
time the window problem is back and remote key to unlock is back. Nobody
knows what is wrong even a diagnostics test in the audi garage cant pick
anything up. HELP!!! I dont want to sell this car but i am going to Bust
with frustration
Old April 19th 05, 05:40 PM
Ronny

"tommy o brien via CarKB.com" > wrote in message
> I love my car, bought it 5 months ago and its been back to the dealers for
> about 2 months out of that time trying to get the same problem sorted out.
> The windows wont work nither will the central locking using the key. It

all
> started when the abs and glowplug lights came on and then diddnt go off
> again. the dealer under warranty sorted that out however now for the

second
> time the window problem is back and remote key to unlock is back. Nobody
> knows what is wrong even a diagnostics test in the audi garage cant pick
> anything up. HELP!!! I dont want to sell this car but i am going to Bust
> with frustration

Sounds like a problem with the convenience module <sp> I think that's what
its called, I know someone who had the same issues, windows and locks
playing up.

Cost was approx £150 to fix but he did it himself.

Don't know if this is any help, it also controls the alarm, do you have
issues with that?

Audi Picture R. de Jong Audi 0 December 18th 04 08:28 AM
2002 Audi S8 - A6 Questions LIW Audi 2 November 14th 04 05:38 PM
Audi A4 Alarm System Henri Winterman Audi 9 August 7th 04 07:40 PM
Audi Picture R. de Jong Audi 0 July 27th 04 04:08 PM