EMPI electronic ignition kit

Old November 12th 08, 03:10 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani

Default EMPI electronic ignition kit

> wrote in message

> just look how well wally
>world is doing or why chris is hanging cabinets out of a box insted of
>building them.

You are correct, it's society's fault, we brought it on ourselves.
that said;
I build them when a customer wants the best... when they want decent, or
can't afford custom, they get a factory built cabinet... but I won't even
consider some of the poorly made cabinets out there, I'd rather the customer
walk away... that is the difference between you and I, my customers get what
they pay for, and I refuse to sell them crap even if they request it... I
have ethics...

Old November 12th 08, 12:32 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
[email protected][_1_]

On Nov 11, 7:10�pm, "Joey Tribiani" > wrote:
> > wrote in message

> > �just look how well wally
> >world is doing or why chris is hanging cabinets out of a box insted of
> >building them.

> �You are correct, it's society's fault, we brought it on ourselves.
> that said;
> I build them when a customer wants the best... when they want decent, or
> can't afford custom, they get a factory built cabinet... but I won't even
> consider some of the poorly made cabinets out there, I'd rather the customer
> walk away... that is the difference between you and I, my customers get what
> they pay for, and I refuse to sell them crap even if they request it... I
> have ethics...

lol just the idea that you understand there are poorly made cabinets
out there along with poorly made parts should give you the
understanding what I deal with. What if all you had was poorly made
cabinets to install and not only that but you were also expected to
fix the rotted wall studs they hang from and a leaking roof over them
and well the sagging floor do to the leaking roof and lets not forget
the wiring to the celling light. at the same cost you quoted the
cabinet instalation

think about it for awhile then watch the vidio again

I just got another bug comming from a "profesional" shop that I'm
going to tell the costumer either we rip apart everything that was
done and start over or i will have to find ways to work around the
hack work.

the quarter panels have been cut and replaced with 3/4" filler at
seems the bottom part of then at heater channel has just had patch tin
that is leaving big gaps. the lower 6"door gap between the replaced
quarter section is to small.

Now because we have all these experts here do I tell the guy I'm sorry
you already have $6000 + in a car not painted yet lets drag it to
shows to make the shop look bad? or lets start over and only speed
the $$$ on NOS heater channels and complete quarters or say look I
can do this this and this to make it as nice now as possible but
there be a few people putting it under a microscope to find my flaws,
and and lets not forget I should eat the cost of the paint because he
paid the other guy for it already.

Wait why don't you just donate a few grand to him and give me one less
to worry about.

Its easy to bitch setting behind your keyboards while you projects
just set there while I have to deal with vehicles that have been
around 35 to 55 yrs having every cheap fix an "Idiot" that can read
or not do.

Hey Kelly I will come to your shop sometime soon I'm always up for
looking at projects in the works if I learn something great isn't
that what life is about? , hope you don't mind me bringing a friend or
2?
Old November 12th 08, 04:41 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

On Nov 12, 4:32 am, " > wrote:
> On Nov 11, 7:10 pm, "Joey Tribiani" > wrote:
>

> > > wrote in message

> > > just look how well wally
> > >world is doing or why chris is hanging cabinets out of a box insted of
> > >building them.

> > You are correct, it's society's fault, we brought it on ourselves.
> > that said;
> > I build them when a customer wants the best... when they want decent, or
> > can't afford custom, they get a factory built cabinet... but I won't even
> > consider some of the poorly made cabinets out there, I'd rather the customer
> > walk away... that is the difference between you and I, my customers get what
> > they pay for, and I refuse to sell them crap even if they request it... I
> > have ethics...

> lol just the idea that you understand there are poorly made cabinets
> out there along with poorly made parts should give you the
> understanding what I deal with. What if all you had was poorly made
> cabinets to install and not only that but you were also expected to
> fix the rotted wall studs they hang from and a leaking roof over them
> and well the sagging floor do to the leaking roof and lets not forget
> the wiring to the celling light. at the same cost you quoted the
> cabinet instalation
>
> think about it for awhile then watch the vidio again
>
> I just got another bug comming from a "profesional" shop that I'm
> going to tell the costumer either we rip apart everything that was
> done and start over or i will have to find ways to work around the
> hack work.
>
> the quarter panels have been cut and replaced with 3/4" filler at
> seems the bottom part of then at heater channel has just had patch tin
> that is leaving big gaps. the lower 6"door gap between the replaced
> quarter section is to small.
>
> Now because we have all these experts here do I tell the guy I'm sorry
> you already have $6000 + in a car not painted yet lets drag it to
> shows to make the shop look bad? or lets start over and only speed
> the $$$ on NOS heater channels and complete quarters or say look I
> can do this this and this to make it as nice now as possible but
> there be a few people putting it under a microscope to find my flaws,
> and and lets not forget I should eat the cost of the paint because he
> paid the other guy for it already.
>
> Wait why don't you just donate a few grand to him and give me one less
> to worry about.
>
> Its easy to bitch setting behind your keyboards while you projects
> just set there while I have to deal with vehicles that have been
> around 35 to 55 yrs having every cheap fix an "Idiot" that can read
> or not do.
>
> Hey Kelly I will come to your shop sometime soon I'm always up for
> looking at projects in the works if I learn something great isn't
> that what life is about? , hope you don't mind me bringing a friend or
> 2?

I can't speak for Kelly, but I think he'd see your last comment as a
threat. I'm sorry, let me make it more recognizable for you, since
you can't spell for ****: he might see it as a "treat."

As for quality body and paint services, I'd rather save my pennies and
dimes for the next fifty years of my life and get one QUALITY job from
someone like Buddy Hale than to get reamed up the ass financially by a
douche bag like yourself. You still haven't addressed what Brad's
last name is? I want to give your body man a call and ask him a few
questions. C'mon, Honest Injun, fess up.
Old November 12th 08, 06:44 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

Old November 12th 08, 06:46 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

On Nov 12, 11:41*am, wrote:

> [...]

> > Hey Kelly *I will come to your shop sometime soon *I'm always up for
> > looking at projects in the works *if I learn something great *isn't
> > that what life is about? , hope you don't mind me bringing a friend or
> > 2?

> I can't speak for Kelly, but I think he'd see your last comment as a
> threat. *I'm sorry, let me make it more recognizable for you, since
> you can't spell for ****: he might see it as a "treat."
>
> As for quality body and paint services, I'd rather save my pennies and
> dimes for the next fifty years of my life and get one QUALITY job from
> someone like Buddy Hale than to get reamed up the ass financially by a
> douche bag like yourself. *You still haven't addressed what Brad's
> last name is? *I want to give your body man a call and ask him a few
> questions. *C'mon, Honest Injun, fess up.- Hide quoted text -

Bring all the body guards you need if your skeered, I'm not intimdated
by you or anyone else.
Old November 12th 08, 10:20 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
[email protected][_1_]

On Nov 12, 10:46�am, wrote:
> On Nov 12, 11:41�am, wrote:

> > > lol just the idea that you understand there are poorly made cabinets
> > > out there along with poorly made parts should give you the
> > > understanding what I deal with. �What if all you had was poorly made
> > > cabinets to install �and not only that but you were also expected to
> > > fix the rotted wall studs they hang from and a leaking roof over them
> > > and well the sagging floor do to the leaking roof and lets not forget
> > > the wiring to the celling light. �at the same cost you quoted the
> > > cabinet instalation

> > > think about it for awhile then watch the vidio again

> > > I just got another �bug comming from a "profesional" shop that I'm
> > > going to tell the costumer either we rip apart everything that was
> > > done and start over or i will have to find ways to work around the
> > > hack work.

> > > the quarter panels have been cut and replaced with 3/4" filler at
> > > seems the bottom part of then at heater channel has just had patch tin
> > > that is leaving big gaps. the �lower 6"door gap between the replaced
> > > quarter section is to small.

> > > Now because we have all these experts here do I tell the guy I'm sorry
> > > you already have $6000 + in a car not painted yet lets drag it to
> > > shows to make the shop look bad? �or lets start over and only speed
> > > the $$$ on NOS heater channels and complete quarters �or say look I
> > > can do this this and this �to make it as nice now as possible but
> > > there be a few people putting it under a microscope to find my flaws,
> > > and and lets not forget I should eat the cost of the paint because he
> > > paid the other guy for it already.

> > > Wait why don't you just donate a few grand to him and give me one less
> > > to worry about.

> > > Its easy to bitch setting behind your keyboards while you projects
> > > just set there while I have to deal with vehicles that have been
> > > around 35 to 55 yrs having �every cheap fix an "Idiot" that can read
> > > or not do.

> > > Hey Kelly �I will come to your shop sometime soon �I'm always up for
> > > looking at projects in the works �if I learn something great �isn't
> > > that what life is about? , hope you don't mind me bringing a friend or
> > > 2?

> > I can't speak for Kelly, but I think he'd see your last comment as a
> > threat. �I'm sorry, let me make it more recognizable for you, since
> > you can't spell for ****: he might see it as a "treat."

> > As for quality body and paint services, I'd rather save my pennies and
> > dimes for the next fifty years of my life and get one QUALITY job from
> > someone like Buddy Hale than to get reamed up the ass financially by a
> > douche bag like yourself. �You still haven't addressed what Brad's
> > last name is? �I want to give your body man a call and ask him a few
> > questions. �C'mon, Honest Injun, fess up.- Hide quoted text -

> Bring all the body guards you need if your skeered, I'm not intimdated
> by you or anyone else.- Hide quoted text -

there called my employees it will be like a school field trip
Old November 12th 08, 10:38 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

On Nov 12, 2:20 pm, " > wrote:
> On Nov 12, 10:46 am, wrote:

> > > I can't speak for Kelly, but I think he'd see your last comment as a
> > > threat. I'm sorry, let me make it more recognizable for you, since
> > > you can't spell for ****: he might see it as a "treat."

> > > As for quality body and paint services, I'd rather save my pennies and
> > > dimes for the next fifty years of my life and get one QUALITY job from
> > > someone like Buddy Hale than to get reamed up the ass financially by a
> > > douche bag like yourself. You still haven't addressed what Brad's
> > > last name is? I want to give your body man a call and ask him a few
> > > questions. C'mon, Honest Injun, fess up.- Hide quoted text -

> > Bring all the body guards you need if your skeered, I'm not intimdated
> > by you or anyone else.- Hide quoted text -

> there called my employees it will be like a school field trip

C'mon, Mario, be forthright. What is Brad's last name? If you're
being honest and he's honest as well, you'll have no problem giving me
a name so I can have a chat with the lad. What is Brad's last name?
Old November 13th 08, 12:27 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani

> wrote in message

>lol just the idea that you understand there are poorly made cabinets
>out there along with poorly made parts should give you the
>understanding what I deal with. What if all you had was poorly made
>cabinets to install and not only that but you were also expected to
>fix the rotted wall studs they hang from and a leaking roof over them
>and well the sagging floor do to the leaking roof and lets not forget
>the wiring to the celling light. at the same cost you quoted the
>cabinet instalation

I guess the difference between you and I is, I do a thorough inspection
before a quote is issued.... there is also a discussion with the customer
that hidden problems will be dealt with as they are found... when everything
is known ahead of time there are no surprises.

>think about it for awhile then watch the vidio again

LOL... surely you jest? the issue with Joan's car is you charged her nearly
twice your original quote, you charged her for work that was clearly *NOT*
done(lots of it), then you tried to squirm, lie, and divert everyone's
attention away from those facts by slandering everyone else.... when you
can't disprove the argument presented you try to attack the person making
the case... very poor style and rarely successful. if you fail to do a
thorough quote, or you purposely bid it low just to get the customer on the
hook, you *deserve* to lose money... that is dirty low down business
ethics.... charging and being paid for work that was clearly not done is not
only illegal but also tells the true story of your business practices...

>I just got another bug coming from a "professional" shop that I'm
>going to tell the costumer either we rip apart everything that was
>done and start over or I will have to find ways to work around the
>hack work.

that is how it should be done... you should also be doing a thorough
inspection(lets face it, these cars are not that difficult to determine
their condition), giving an honest quote and discussing the possible
scenarios with said customer.

>the quarter panels have been cut and replaced with 3/4" filler at
>seems the bottom part of then at heater channel has just had patch tin
>that is leaving big gaps. the lower 6"door gap between the replaced
>quarter section is to small.

>Now because we have all these experts here do I tell the guy I'm sorry
>you already have $6000 + in a car not painted yet lets drag it to
>shows to make the shop look bad? or lets start over and only speed
>the $$$ on NOS heater channels and complete quarters or say look I
>can do this this and this to make it as nice now as possible but
>there be a few people putting it under a microscope to find my flaws,
>and and lets not forget I should eat the cost of the paint because he
>paid the other guy for it already.

you should not have to eat the cost of the paint that someone paid another
shop for... you should, however, *always* deliver what you promise and what
you were paid(in full) for... if the previous shop owner did that caliber of
work then gets on the internet and lies about it, calls it show winning, and
says he did work he didn't then I say hell yes drag it around and show off
his work because he's a lying, cheating, thief....

>Wait why don't you just donate a few grand to him and give me one less
>to worry about.

if you do a thorough quote and the customer agrees to hire you to do the
job, then you do what you promise and what you are paid to do, and at a
price that isn't double what you originally quoted(with it still being far
from "done") then why would anyone need to donate money? folks only step up
and help folks when it is clear that the person was ****ed beyond belief and
they feel for them... such as in the case with Joan...

>Its easy to bitch setting behind your keyboards while you projects
>just set there while I have to deal with vehicles that have been
>around 35 to 55 yrs having every cheap fix an "Idiot" that can read
>or not do.

first you don't *have* to do it at all.... second, as I said several times
above, if you don't lie and steal the customer's money and deliver them a
dangerous piece of **** that is supposedly "restored" there won't be any
problems...

>Hey Kelly I will come to your shop sometime soon I'm always up for
>looking at projects in the works if I learn something great isn't
>that what life is about? , hope you don't mind me bringing a friend or
>2?

why would you need to do that? you afraid it may be a check cashing session?

Old November 13th 08, 02:40 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

On Nov 12, 5:20*pm, " > wrote:
> On Nov 12, 10:46 am, wrote:

> > > I can't speak for Kelly, but I think he'd see your last comment as a
> > > threat. I'm sorry, let me make it more recognizable for you, since
> > > you can't spell for ****: he might see it as a "treat."

> > > As for quality body and paint services, I'd rather save my pennies and
> > > dimes for the next fifty years of my life and get one QUALITY job from
> > > someone like Buddy Hale than to get reamed up the ass financially by a
> > > douche bag like yourself. You still haven't addressed what Brad's
> > > last name is? I want to give your body man a call and ask him a few
> > > questions. C'mon, Honest Injun, fess up.- Hide quoted text -

> > Bring all the body guards you need if your skeered, I'm not intimdated
> > by you or anyone else.- Hide quoted text -

> there called my employees it will be like a school field trip- Hide quoted text -

Well they need all the help they can get then. Let me know ahead of
time and i'll have some one with video camera here so you can explain
all the mess on Joan's "Show Quality " car, and the blatant
misrepsentation of your billing. Bring Brad and let him do some
explaining as well since you claim he did the work. This should be
highly entertaining. But i don't think i'll hold my breath waiting on
you to show up.