Farmington NC show

Old November 9th 08, 04:27 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani

Default Farmington NC show

> wrote in message
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyc2MuyUC5k
>
> Daves car has to be the 8th or 9th car I had win at Farmington and
> far from the last

the "winner" comes in first.... not last in a field of two... LOL... but if
all you have to justify your theiving and lying ways are a few gimmes, then
help yourself...

Old November 10th 08, 06:09 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

On Nov 9, 3:16 am, " > wrote:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyc2MuyUC5k
>
> Daves car has to be the 8th or 9th car I had win at Farmington and
> far from the last

And yet again you skirt the facts on those checks. What a pussy.
Old November 10th 08, 11:45 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Shag

On Nov 8, 5:01*pm, "Joey Tribiani" > wrote:
> > wrote in message
>
> ...> heres my new theme song *http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyc2MuyUC5k
>
> > all your whinning and bitching and lack of balls to find the truth,
> > keep lying to yourself matters not to me

> > you have had an open invatation to come to my shop take pictures and
> > speak to customers and others that will tell you the truth *but it
> > still
> > comes to the same thing you just want to do is whine and bitch.

> You should fall back on that edjumacation you got and take a look at the
> definition of whining.... there was no whining in my post, merely pointing
> out that those checks were made out to your buisness and deposited under the
> name of Mario J Gavazzi "owner".... those are "facts" not whining.... coming
> to your shop will not tell us any truth and the lack of balls falls on you
> for not discussing the links i've posted so many times in the past... you
> have no balls or you'd admit that a 10 year old with some silly putty, a
> Louiville slugger, and some duct tape could have done just as well as you
> did with Joan's car.... actually it looks like you may have done it the same
> way.... tell us about these pictures Mario, show us how you have the "balls"
> to stand behind *your* work...then, please do, tell me how that would look
> differently at your shop.
>
> http://www.metwiz.com/joansbug.htmht.../joansbug3.htm
>
> or you can keep ignoring them and let them speak for themselves....

Ah, but that's where you're wrong. Because if you look very closely
then you'll see he didn't actually accuse anyone of whining, but
instead of whinning. I think he was trying to spell "winning." You
see, when the bondo dust all settles and mario runs out of smoke to
blow up everyone's ass, he'll still be a loser. Some people are
destined to be losers. mario, take a bow because... *wink* That's
you, little guy! :-)