Possibly THE most incredible Nurburgring videos of all time?

Old November 4th 06, 12:51 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Tony Jester[_1_]

Default Possibly THE most incredible Nurburgring videos of all time?

I know this is old:

http://www.green-flag.com/pages/welc...&id2=videomenu

But I'm pretty sure nobody will ever get tired of watching Stephen Roser's
Porsche at the Nordschleife.

-Tony-

Old November 4th 06, 12:59 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
jason moyer

Tony Jester wrote:
> I know this is old:
>
> http://www.green-flag.com/pages/welc...&id2=videomenu
>
> But I'm pretty sure nobody will ever get tired of watching Stephen Roser's
> Porsche at the Nordschleife.
>
> -Tony-

Good stuff, but I'd still rate this as the best Nurby vid ever:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0M11GOVfA50

Old November 4th 06, 01:21 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Tony Jester[_1_]

"jason moyer" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> Tony Jester wrote:
> > I know this is old:
> >
> > http://www.green-flag.com/pages/welc...&id2=videomenu
> >
> > But I'm pretty sure nobody will ever get tired of watching Stephen

Roser's
> > Porsche at the Nordschleife.
> >
> > -Tony-

> Good stuff, but I'd still rate this as the best Nurby vid ever:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0M11GOVfA50

Well, Jason, yea but that's Derek Bell in a race car with a helmet,
fire-proof driving suit, etc. Just doesn't seem near as wild to me :-)

Old November 4th 06, 01:34 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Dave[_3_]

In article . com>, "jason moyer" > wrote:

>Good stuff, but I'd still rate this as the best Nurby vid ever:
>
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0M11GOVfA50

Ah, the old "In Car 956" vid of Derek Bell around the 'Ring. Still
have the VHS. Apparently now available on DVD. Did they clean up
the print?

Worthy for all racing fans as it also has him doing fast laps at
Silverstone, Spa, Le Mans (200+ on the Mulsanne Straight, weee!),
and a helacious lap at Kyalami.
Old November 4th 06, 04:31 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
doubleu

"Tony Jester" > wrote in message
.. .
>I know this is old:
>
> http://www.green-flag.com/pages/welc...&id2=videomenu
>
> But I'm pretty sure nobody will ever get tired of watching Stephen Roser's
> Porsche at the Nordschleife.
>
> -Tony-

I hadn't seen those before. That dude's doing some serious work in there,
wow!

Aside from Derek Bell's video, I've always liked the Hans Stuck M3 video
(Google "m3_gtr_nurburgring.wmv". I think it's around 106MB. The Sabine
videos are entertaining too :-)

Old November 5th 06, 03:05 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
mkdykstra

that is good, i can't believe how matter of fact he is through the whole
lap. good stuff.

Old November 6th 06, 04:59 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
mcewena

> > -Tony-Good stuff, but I'd still rate this as the best Nurby vid ever:

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0M11GOVfA50

What about the German woman in the panel van on Top Gear in 10 minutes?

(I know it's somewhere on utube).

Old November 6th 06, 05:54 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Lancelot

There are some excellent videos of many of the tracks out there. I like this
Motorcycle at the ring as well
http://www.sumo.tv/watch.php?video=54433

Old November 6th 06, 07:42 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Rick Catton

mcewena wrote:
>>> -Tony-Good stuff, but I'd still rate this as the best Nurby vid ever:

>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0M11GOVfA50

> What about the German woman in the panel van on Top Gear in 10 minutes?
>

> (I know it's somewhere on utube).

Sabine Schmitz - nice to see Clarkson humbled for a change! Think it was
for an anniversary of the Ford Transit. 40th?

Found the video here...

http://www.racingflix.com/browsevideos.asp?p=3

It's about halfway down the page. Further up she also takes him around
in a BMW.

Regards

Rick.

Old November 6th 06, 07:49 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Rick Catton

> http://www.racingflix.com/browsevideos.asp?p=3

Sorry chaps - just did a quick search to get that link without looking
at the vid first. To download, you need to create an account and login.
Seems painless enough, but up to you...

Rick.