Time to ban all TOYS from cars

Old July 14th 10, 04:54 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,misc.legal,alt.true-crime
Criminal Drivers Murder 40,000 Americans a Year

Default Time to ban all TOYS from cars

No more radios, or CD players, or GPS units, or DVD players or cell
phones or anything else. Driving is a super-serious and dangerous
activity and it's not meant to be fun. The auto industry makes a
fortune off car crashes and they have used the media to brainwash the
moron public so that everyone thinks it's ok to drive while playing
with some silly gadget.

RECKLESS DRIVERS ARE A BIGGER THREAT TO YOU THAN ALL OTHER CRIMINALS
PUT TOGETHER.
Old July 14th 10, 05:00 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,misc.legal,alt.true-crime
Heroic Drivers Darwinize 40,000 Idiots Per Year

SFB spewed:

>No more radios

<< snip crap >>

Who is going to stop us? THe majority has spoken and we want these
toys in our vehicles whether bitter old soceital rejects like you like
it or not. You don't like it, then get your septic ass off the road,
****wit.

--
Loco Laura Bush murdered her boyfriend indicates that it
drives sleepy on a routine basis

"The main purpose is to wake up dangerous psychos who
drive while sleepy."

Ref: http://tinyurl.com/j3hxa
Message ID:
Old July 14th 10, 05:05 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,misc.legal,alt.true-crime
Bert Hyman

In "Heroic Drivers
Darwinize 40,000 Idiots Per Year" > wrote:

> SFB spewed:
>
>>No more radios

><< snip crap >>
>
> Who is going to stop us?

The State.

Who are you to defy an edict of The State?

It's for your own good.

--
Bert Hyman St. Paul, MN
Old July 14th 10, 05:11 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.misc,misc.legal,alt.true-crime
lil abner[_2_]

Criminal Drivers Murder 40,000 Americans a Year wrote:
> No more radios, or CD players, or GPS units, or DVD players or cell
> phones or anything else. Driving is a super-serious and dangerous
> activity and it's not meant to be fun. The auto industry makes a
> fortune off car crashes and they have used the media to brainwash the
> moron public so that everyone thinks it's ok to drive while playing
> with some silly gadget.
>
> RECKLESS DRIVERS ARE A BIGGER THREAT TO YOU THAN ALL OTHER CRIMINALS
> PUT TOGETHER.

That include the Big Mac in your left hand and bubble gum soda in your
right?
Old July 14th 10, 05:13 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.misc,misc.legal,alt.true-crime
necromancer[_7_]

On Wed, 14 Jul 2010 12:11:45 -0400, lil abner > wrote:

>Criminal Drivers Murder 40,000 Americans a Year wrote:
>> No more radios, or CD players, or GPS units, or DVD players or cell
>> phones or anything else. Driving is a super-serious and dangerous
>> activity and it's not meant to be fun. The auto industry makes a
>> fortune off car crashes and they have used the media to brainwash the
>> moron public so that everyone thinks it's ok to drive while playing
>> with some silly gadget.
>>
>> RECKLESS DRIVERS ARE A BIGGER THREAT TO YOU THAN ALL OTHER CRIMINALS
>> PUT TOGETHER.

>That include the Big Mac in your left hand and bubble gum soda in your
>right?

More like the Big Mac in the left hand and the bottle of MD20/20 in
the right hand.

--
"Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS," supports letting
drunks drive:

"Yup - another scam by the automakers to increase car
prices and thereby profits for themeselves."

--"Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS," 3/27/07
Ref: http://snipurl.com/1dwi4
Message ID: .net
Old July 14th 10, 05:19 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.misc,misc.legal,alt.true-crime
Brent[_4_]

On 2010-07-14, necromancer <Zidane's_Last_Red_Card@worldofnecromancer_no_spam _no_way.org> wrote:
> On Wed, 14 Jul 2010 12:11:45 -0400, lil abner > wrote:
>
>>Criminal Drivers Murder 40,000 Americans a Year wrote:
>>> No more radios, or CD players, or GPS units, or DVD players or cell
>>> phones or anything else. Driving is a super-serious and dangerous
>>> activity and it's not meant to be fun. The auto industry makes a
>>> fortune off car crashes and they have used the media to brainwash the
>>> moron public so that everyone thinks it's ok to drive while playing
>>> with some silly gadget.
>>>
>>> RECKLESS DRIVERS ARE A BIGGER THREAT TO YOU THAN ALL OTHER CRIMINALS
>>> PUT TOGETHER.

>>That include the Big Mac in your left hand and bubble gum soda in your
>>right?

> More like the Big Mac in the left hand and the bottle of MD20/20 in
> the right hand.

And a flash light in the arm pit or under the chin to light up the dash
while steering with a knee.

Old July 14th 10, 05:23 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.misc,misc.legal,alt.true-crime
necromancer[_7_]

On Wed, 14 Jul 2010 16:19:31 +0000 (UTC), Brent
> wrote:

>On 2010-07-14, necromancer <Zidane's_Last_Red_Card@worldofnecromancer_no_spam _no_way.org> wrote:

>>>That include the Big Mac in your left hand and bubble gum soda in your
>>>right?

>> More like the Big Mac in the left hand and the bottle of MD20/20 in
>> the right hand.

>And a flash light in the arm pit or under the chin to light up the dash
>while steering with a knee.

Deaprately trying to keep control of the car after one of those Pep
Boys exposed cord specials blows out...

--
"My dash lights burned out years ago. Just
keep a cheapie flashlight on the seat."
Old July 14th 10, 05:34 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.misc,misc.legal,alt.true-crime
Brent[_4_]

On 2010-07-14, necromancer <Zidane's_Last_Red_Card@worldofnecromancer_no_spam _no_way.org> wrote:
> On Wed, 14 Jul 2010 16:19:31 +0000 (UTC), Brent
> wrote:

>>> More like the Big Mac in the left hand and the bottle of MD20/20 in
>>> the right hand.

>>And a flash light in the arm pit or under the chin to light up the dash
>>while steering with a knee.

> Deaprately trying to keep control of the car after one of those Pep
> Boys exposed cord specials blows out...

Too slowly roll into a curb at 10mph breaking off the right front
suspension that was held on with duct tape.

Old July 14th 10, 09:22 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.misc,misc.legal,alt.true-crime
necromancer - ECHM[_5_]

On Wed, 14 Jul 2010 16:34:26 +0000 (UTC), Brent
> wrote:

>On 2010-07-14, necromancer <Zidane's_Last_Red_Card@worldofnecromancer_no_spam _no_way.org> wrote:
>> On Wed, 14 Jul 2010 16:19:31 +0000 (UTC), Brent
> wrote:

>>>And a flash light in the arm pit or under the chin to light up the dash
>>>while steering with a knee.

>> Deaprately trying to keep control of the car after one of those Pep
>> Boys exposed cord specials blows out...

>Too slowly roll into a curb at 10mph breaking off the right front
>suspension that was held on with duct tape.

While franticly pushing on the emergency brake pedal and getting no
response...

--
Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS (a.k.a. SFB) admits to being
a deadly speeder, psychopath and criminal coddler:

"> Have you ever driven a car faster than the legal speed limit?

Yes, but never deliberately. In fact i got a speeding ticket about 5
years ago for doing 41 in a 25. I just about kicked the cops teeth in
cause i was sure he was lying. No way the SL on this wide open
stretch could be 25, i thought."

Pride of America (c.k.a. Laura Bush murdered her boyfriend/
laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE/Speeders And Drunk Drivers
Are Murderers (SADDAM)), 10/3/2002
http://tinyurl.com/5u4wg

Proof that POA is LBMHB/lbVH/SADDAM:
See the following: http://tinyurl.com/ahphj
Old July 14th 10, 11:30 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.misc,misc.legal,alt.true-crime
Brent[_4_]

On 2010-07-14, necromancer - ECHM > wrote:
> On Wed, 14 Jul 2010 16:34:26 +0000 (UTC), Brent
> wrote:
>
>>On 2010-07-14, necromancer <Zidane's_Last_Red_Card@worldofnecromancer_no_spam _no_way.org> wrote:

>>> Deaprately trying to keep control of the car after one of those Pep
>>> Boys exposed cord specials blows out...

>>Too slowly roll into a curb at 10mph breaking off the right front
>>suspension that was held on with duct tape.

> While franticly pushing on the emergency brake pedal and getting no
> response...

resulting in a fall out of the bungi-corded driver's door into a puddle
of factory fill DOT3 brake fluid.