Named but unedited: 191x Ford Model T Roadster Pickup Street Rod White rvl (2006 Dream Cruise) IMG_9146.jpg 424673 bytes

Old April 5th 08, 02:05 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
HEMI-Powered@[email protected]

Default Named but unedited: 191x Ford Model T Roadster Pickup Street Rod White rvl (2006 Dream Cruise) IMG_9146.jpg 424673 bytes

For Roadsign, Blue Oval, and the other readers and lurkers interested only in car
pictures, and NOT in the Hatemonger's Clique. In other words, the normal people.
The rest of you twits save your breath complaining, I ain't listening.

--
HP, aka Jerry
Don't Like 'Em, Don't Download 'Em, but Don't Compain About 'Em

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	191x Ford Model T Roadster Pickup Street Rod White rvl (2006 Dream Cruise) IMG_9146.jpg
Views:	82
Size:	414.7 KB
ID:	130005
Old April 5th 08, 05:13 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Mike G[_2_] Mike G[_2_] is offline
Banned

The only thing on this car that remotely resembles a Ford from the teens is
the radiator. The body is modeled after a 22 Ford or later. Oh, also read
the tag...."T 23" Hmmmmm.....kinda blows the header all to hell!

wrote in
:

Old April 5th 08, 05:17 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Paddy's Pig[_3_] Paddy's Pig[_3_] is offline
Banned

"Mike G" > wrote in message
.. .
> The only thing on this car that remotely resembles a Ford from the teens
> is
> the radiator. The body is modeled after a 22 Ford or later. Oh, also read
> the tag...."T 23" Hmmmmm.....kinda blows the header all to hell!

All that guy ever shoots is hotrods and stuff!
--
Pat Durkin

Old April 5th 08, 06:32 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Mike G.

Yeah, and Pat, he doesn't even know his buds very well, Roadsign isn't gonna like these, he thinks anything not stock is ruined!
Mike

--
Do not value the things you have in your life,
but value who you have in your life!