First non-service repair on my '97 E. B.

Old November 19th 09, 01:36 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Stephen Gluck

Default First non-service repair on my '97 E. B.

Just had my first non service repair on my '97 Eb 6 cyl SOHC. The OBT
II reader sent back a code of P0430 Catalyst operatiing below
threshold. (Bank 2). I replaced the Converter on that side and all is
well. The truck has 94k on it and other than regular service has had
no repalirs. Bringing it in for the recall on 12/7 Cruise control fire
issue. This will be the first time the car has seen a dealer since
being out of warranty. Although I could go with an upscale vehicle I
love my truck too much to abandon it.