Dodge Intrepid 2.7L engine problems Replace with 3.2

Old October 14th 16, 01:55 PM posted to alt.autos.dodge
[email protected]

Default Dodge Intrepid 2.7L engine problems Replace with 3.2

On Thursday, December 16, 2004 at 3:27:59 PM UTC-8, toyota1 wrote:
> Anyone having problems with the dodge intrepid 2.7 L engine, I have a
> cheaper and better solution for you. I own an automotive shop and we have
> been installing the optional 3.2l engine with very successful results,
> cheaper than a replacement 2.7l. If you have any questions or interest in
> the 3.2 conversion, feel free to contact me via email.

lnstalling the optional 3.2l engine will I have to change anything?
Old August 14th 17, 04:01 AM posted to alt.autos.dodge
[email protected]

sir, you give us hope.w e need some coaching on a 2004 2.7 to 3.2swap. we got the car with the actual install complete. with these difficulties 1.)the ABS ECU isn't hooked up.2.) it has a 3.2 module, but we do possess the original 2.7 ECM we have been told to stay with the 2.7 ECM.Is that your experiance? 3.) there is as large plug in at drivers front fender that we don't know where or, to what it attaches to. my
Phone is 719-243-2808 my name is Jake
Old October 20th 17, 02:41 PM posted to alt.autos.dodge
[email protected]

Old October 20th 17, 02:42 PM posted to alt.autos.dodge
[email protected]