1941 Ford 1.5 ton dually for sale - needs restoration - Marmon-Herrington 4x4

Old April 19th 05, 12:26 AM

Default 1941 Ford 1.5 ton dually for sale - needs restoration - Marmon-Herrington 4x4

I have a 1941 Ford 1.5 ton dually that needs restoration. It is
complete and solid, just needs to be restored. I really hoped to do
this restoration myself, just don't have time anymore.

I also have a complete Marmon Herrington 4x4 chassis to convert this
truck to 4x4.

The truck is in Minnesota. I want $1400 for the truck + shipping. I was
quotedd $900 to ship to Detroit, MI, so use that as a reference.

The M-H chassis is in Detroit, MI. I want $500 for that complete. I
will only sell with the truck or after truck has sold.

Send me email at for pictures / detail.

Todd