Jeep Liberty - What would be a good price from a dealer ?

Old January 20th 04, 01:29 AM
Croa Crapaud

Default Jeep Liberty - What would be a good price from a dealer ?

Hello,
I live in Quebec, Canada.
We have pretty much made our choice for our new vehicule : Jeep
Liberty Limited.

With the selec-trac option, the Daimler-Chrysler Canada Web site give
me a price of $32,135 for a 2004 model.

Since i'm not particularly good in negotiating a price with the Jeep
dealer, I'm seeking your advice on what I should expect to be a fairly
good price to pay in Quebec, Canada.

Any tip from you is appreciated since buying a car is not one of my
strongest quality and I feel a little nervous :-).

I wish you the best!
-Daniel
Old January 21st 04, 01:00 AM
Jumpin' Jiminy

Take a look at http://www.carbuyingtips.com/canada.htm
Lots of good info for car buyers in Canada.

Old January 21st 04, 01:00 AM
Jumpin' Jiminy

Old January 23rd 04, 10:43 PM
zippy

-
-With the selec-trac option, the Daimler-Chrysler Canada Web site give
-me a price of $32,135 for a 2004 model.
-
-Since i'm not particularly good in negotiating a price with the Jeep
-dealer, I'm seeking your advice on what I should expect to be a
fairly
-good price to pay in Quebec, Canada.
-
-Any tip from you is appreciated since buying a car is not one of my
-strongest quality and I feel a little nervous :-).
-
-I wish you the best!
--Daniel

You could also try this site :
http://canadiancarprices.com/faq.html

If you are a CAA or other autoclub member they may be able to give you
a price range.

Check the local papers for dealer ads and see what specials they have
going etc,

Ian