Wiring Schematic 1985 Jeep Wagoneer

Old May 10th 06, 05:52 PM posted to rec.autos.tech

Default Wiring Schematic 1985 Jeep Wagoneer

I have a 1985 Jeep wagoneer that has a electrical problem in the dash.
The current wiring schematic I have access to shows a rectangular bulk
head connector at the dash harness with wires that are described as
numbers, however, the vehicle has a round bulk head connector with
wires that are labeled with letters A thru K. Would someone be able to
share a wiring schematic that would help me define the round connector?

Thanks

Papabearcare

Old May 10th 06, 06:14 PM posted to rec.autos.tech

Is that the full sized Jeep or the smaller one?

Meanwhile you might want to post the problem. Maybe someone can figure
it out or has seen it before. I have seen a lot od ways Jeep wiring can
mess up on the older ones....

Mike
88 Cherokee 235 BFG AT's

Old May 10th 06, 10:01 PM posted to rec.autos.tech

Mike Romain wrote:
> Is that the full sized Jeep or the smaller one?
>
> Meanwhile you might want to post the problem. Maybe someone can figure
> it out or has seen it before. I have seen a lot od ways Jeep wiring can
> mess up on the older ones....
> Mike: This is a Grand Wagoneer, (full size), and the wiring harness had shorted and I have 3 melted wires inside the 11 wire harness, ... so, ... I was really hoping that someone couls share a wiring schematic for the Round Bulkhead connector with wires A thru K.

Thanks

papabearcare

Old May 13th 06, 06:12 PM posted to rec.autos.tech

You might want to try here then:

http://www.ifsja.org/forums/vb/

I usually just cut the shorted wires out and wire direct to the sensor
or whatever shorted out. Those damn orange wires sure like to melt
down....

Mike