Help! - GTR CD key?

Old November 26th 04, 09:21 PM
Joao Gonzalez

Default Help! - GTR CD key?

Finally got GTR, Amazon.de shipped it about 3 weeks ago and it only arrived
today.

Installed it and it installs the copy protection systems, ask's me to reboot
wich I do. When I try to play the game it asks for a CD Key. The box has a
key labelled: Online-Seriennumer wich looks like a CD-Key, I input it and it
says its wrong.

There's a piece of paper in the box with something called Guscheincode but
it seems a code for a website, doesn't work either.

I don't read German so the manual is not much help.

Any thoughts?

Joćo Gonzalez

Old November 26th 04, 09:30 PM
Joao Gonzalez

Oops, forget it. Its in Page 2 of the Manual.

Off to install the English Menu's, sorry.

Old November 29th 04, 01:49 PM
Daniel Flinkmann

Joao Gonzalez wrote:

> Any thoughts?

Jepp, use the 3rd Code inside the manual :-)

Daniel
Old December 6th 04, 12:20 AM
Larry

"Welcome to Paranoid Software Inc. Our Goal is to make it as impossible as
possible for you to actually use your purchased product".

Old December 6th 04, 01:28 PM
Andi Cole

Where did this one spring from? Hasn't this beenanswered before?

If we don't sassume he's stolen the game the key he wants is inside the
front cover of the manual. CD-KEY is CD-KEY in German too by the looks of
things ;-)

--
Andi.

Remove only one zero to reply