K-Fuel Saver On Sales Now !!!1

Old September 17th 06, 06:11 PM posted to rec.autos.misc
elvinloh

Default K-Fuel Saver On Sales Now !!!1

::K-FuelSaver (CC 007) - K-FuelSaver™ is a product from U.S.A. It is a
multi tasking fuel additive in tablet form. It is suitable for petrol
and diesel engines.::
:: ::
::K-FuelSaver™ dissolved completely in fuel.::
:: ::
::K-FuelSaver™ helps to achieve fuel economy, increase power and reduce
emission. Besides that, it can also help to improve the fuel quality,
eliminate carbon deposits, increase octane power, increase performance
of engine and enhance engine life span. It is a multi tasking quality
product that helps to achieve economic benefit as well as being
environmental friendly.::
:: ::
::Easy to use::
::• Convenient to sto:
::• Economical::
::• Environmentally friendly::
::• Fully tested::
::• Registered Product::
:: ::
::Fuel additives are an important part of a good car maintenance
program. But make sure you know what you are putting in your fuel tank!
There are many quality bottle products on the market today - and from
quality companies you know and trust.::
:: ::
::Chemplex has been one of those companies for 14 years. With a long
history in the automotive aftermarket, we have a solid reputation for
quality. We stand behind our products.::
:: ::
:: ::
::Product benefits include:::
::• Increased Octane::
::• Stops Knock and Ping::
::• Cleaner Engine::
::• Reduced Smoke and Emissions::
::• Improved Fuel Economy::
::• Substitute for the Protection of Lead::
:: ::
::How does it work?::
:: ::
::K-fuelSaver® is a combustion catalyst that helps your engine burn the
fuel you buy more efficiently::
:: ::
::• Increases the rate of fuel burn, which increases pressure on the
piston, thus providing increased power.::
::• Causes a more complete burn of fuel, which improves economy and
reduces emissions.::
::• Lowers the temperature at which carbon deposits will burn, so that
your engine can eliminate such power-robbing deposits during normal
engine use.::
::• Increases the octane of gasoline/petrol, resulting in the
elimination of pre-ignition (knock).::
:: ::
:: ::
::Consider the Advantages::
:: ::
::COST::
::• On a treatment for treatment basis (1 K-FuelSaver® compared to 1
bottle of liquid), on average, K-FuelSaver ® is 44% more economical,
EXW-Plant.::
::• Freight costs are approximately 90% lower for K-FuelSaver ® than
for traditional bottled products. A Master Carton of 600 treatments
weighs 9 pounds, compared to 650 pounds for 50 cases of 16 oz. cans
(600 treatments) of a similar bottled product.::
::• This means that the CIF price for K-FuelSaver ® is about 61%
lowerthan a liquid product.::
:: ::
::FREIGHT EFFICIENCY::
::• A 20-ft. ocean container will hold about 3,341 cases of liquid, at
12 treatments per case, or 40,000 treatments. The same number of
treatments of KFuelSaver ® only requires 103 cubic ft. of container
space, leaving approximately 1,033 cubic ft. of container space
available for other products.::
:: ::
::WAREHOUSING AND STORAGE::
::• 85 cubic feet of warehouse space are required to store 1 pallet, or
1,140 treatments (95 cases x 12 treatments per case = 1,140) of typical
liquid treatment. The space required to store the same 1,140 treatments
of K-FuelSaver ® is only 2.92 cubic ft.::
::• One pallet of liquid fuel product weighs approximately 2,375
pounds. The same number of K-FuelSaver ® treatments weights 12.79
pounds.::
:: ::
::LEAKAGE::
::• When a bottle of liquid leaks, the whole case gets damaged; and if
one case on a pallet leaks, other cases, if not the entire pallet, may
eventually get damaged. Significant damage may occur before the leak is
discovered and it may be difficult to determine which case has the
leaking bottle.::
::• If a bottle of traditional product leaks in a consumer’s car, the
product is lost, it leaves a mess, and it leaves an undesirable odor.
K-FuelSaver ® will not leak in the consumer’s car.::
:: ::
:: ::
::APPLICATION::
::• A full bottle of liquid product can be difficult to pour into the
fuel tank opening of the car without spilling at least a little. When
the product spills on the car’s owner, it leaves a strong odor.
K-FuelSaver ® is easy to drop into the tank opening, and the problem of
spilling is eliminated.::
:: ::
::THE ENVIRONMENT::
::• The empty bottles of typical liquid product must be disposed of
properly and require more space than the used K-FuelSaver ® package,
which can be thrown in any wastebasket with no mess or odor. The card
and the plastic can be recycled::

Interested to purchase or become our global distributor please drop me
a email. I will send you in detail how you can order or become
distributor

--
elvinloh
elvinloh's Profile:

http://www.automotiveforums.com

Old September 18th 06, 12:19 AM posted to rec.autos.misc
Porgy Tirebiter

Default K-Fuel Saver SCAM !!!1

"elvinloh" > wrote in message

> ::K-FuelSaver (CC 007) - K-FuelSaverT is a product from U.S.A. It is a
> multi tasking fuel additive in tablet form. It is suitable for petrol
> and diesel engines.::

PURE GARBAGE!

BULL**** IN CAPSULE FORM....

Old September 18th 06, 03:58 PM posted to rec.autos.misc
Mike Romain

Porgy Tirebiter wrote:

> "elvinloh" > wrote in message
> >
> > ::K-FuelSaver (CC 007) - K-FuelSaverT is a product from U.S.A. It is a
> > multi tasking fuel additive in tablet form. It is suitable for petrol
> > and diesel engines.::

> PURE GARBAGE!
>
> BULL**** IN CAPSULE FORM....

No no you are wrong there....

It is 'snake oil' in capsule form...

Mike
88 Cherokee 235 BFG AT's
Old September 27th 06, 04:09 AM posted to rec.autos.misc
fuelsaver

guys not good to talk bad about it before you really use it.

some more this product has product liability of US1,000,000 coverage
worldwide.

if you are the boss of the insurance company who cover the insurance for
it, will you cover this product if it was scam product? (Think of it as
you are the boss of the insurance company)

Old September 27th 06, 07:25 PM posted to rec.autos.misc
Porgy Tirebiter

"****stain" > wrote in message
lkaboutautos.com...
> guys not good to talk bad about it before you really use it.
>
> some more this GARBAGE has product liability of US1,000,000 coverage
> worldwide.
>
> if you are the boss of the insurance company who cover the insurance for
> it, will you cover this CRAPOLA if it was scam product? (Think of it as
> you are the boss of the insurance company)

INSURANCE??? what the ****..we never said it destroyed engines! It just
doesnt do ANYTHING!!!
It's a ****ing "Placibo" for your car.Just like how your car runs better and
faster after you WASH it.

If it *REALLY* worked, they would have it in every WAL*MART/Supermarket and
general store in America.

It's CLEARLY bull**** and you know it. So do the retailers and they wont
sell it or stand behind it.
It's right up there with the "Turbo-Twister" that boosts mileage, the stick
on antenna for your cellphone that adds a 4 foot
electrical antenna and magnetic bracelets that heal ANYTHING that ails you.
Back in the 50's people would drop "Mothballs" in the gas tank and claim it
gave them a boost in power.(it didnt).

If you want to peddle this ****, buy yourself a "infomercial" on TV. For
some odd reason people actually buy crap like
"Lipitor" and other assorted **** and believe it works!Make it complete with
FAKE dyno results and sexy chicks claiming
they now get TWICE the mileage they got a few weeks ago.Maybe you will make
THOUSANDS of dollars......
Maybe you will die of cancer soon or get center punched on the highway by a
drunk driver hahahahaha......

Go look up "Karma" you loser......think of that each night you lay your
lop-sided head on your pillow.......

Old September 30th 06, 10:29 AM posted to rec.autos.misc
bugalugs

fuelsaver wrote:
> guys not good to talk bad about it before you really use it.
>
> some more this product has product liability of US1,000,000 coverage
> worldwide.

And this Insurance covers what exactly?