Got radar ticket on Interstate 40 going to Laughlin: I need Engineering Study for I-40

Old November 10th 05, 03:33 PM
John Bolton

Default Got radar ticket on Interstate 40 going to Laughlin: I need Engineering Study for I-40

I received a radar ticket on Interstate 40 going to Laughlin in
Needles. Are there Engineering studies done on Interstates like this
and if so where would I get the one for Needles, CA? I live in Los
Angeles. Can I go online somewhere? Who would I see for info in
Needles?
Old November 10th 05, 03:39 PM
223rem

John Bolton wrote:
> I received a radar ticket on Interstate 40 going to Laughlin in
> Needles. Are there Engineering studies done on Interstates like this
> and if so where would I get the one for Needles, CA? I live in Los
> Angeles. Can I go online somewhere? Who would I see for info in
> Needles?

Amazing that the cop went after a car with diplomatic plates!
Maybe he hadnt seen diplomatic plates before?
Old November 10th 05, 05:39 PM

223rem wrote:
> John Bolton wrote:
> > I received a radar ticket on Interstate 40 going to Laughlin in
> > Needles. Are there Engineering studies done on Interstates like this
> > and if so where would I get the one for Needles, CA? I live in Los
> > Angeles. Can I go online somewhere? Who would I see for info in
> > Needles?

> Amazing that the cop went after a car with diplomatic plates!
> Maybe he hadnt seen diplomatic plates before?

Really cute. What a wise ass. I am in the need of advice. TIA

Old November 11th 05, 04:17 AM
Laura Bush murdered her boy friend

John Bolton wrote:
> I received a radar ticket on Interstate 40 going to Laughlin in
> Needles. Are there Engineering studies done on Interstates like this
> and if so where would I get the one for Needles, CA? I live in Los
> Angeles. Can I go online somewhere? Who would I see for info in
> Needles?

Engineering studies of what?? If you broke the law you broke the law.
Stop being a whiney-ass criminal coddler.

Old November 11th 05, 05:43 AM
Furious George

Laura Bush murdered her boy friend wrote:
> John Bolton wrote:
> > I received a radar ticket on Interstate 40 going to Laughlin in
> > Needles. Are there Engineering studies done on Interstates like this
> > and if so where would I get the one for Needles, CA? I live in Los
> > Angeles. Can I go online somewhere? Who would I see for info in
> > Needles?

> Engineering studies of what?? If you broke the law you broke the law.
> Stop being a whiney-ass criminal coddler.

This is SOP. These people can never admit they did wrong and have to
go looking for blame somewhere else. He's probably saying it is the
engineers' fault that he sped on Interstate 40. I wonder who he blames
for his short penis? his slutty mother?

Old November 11th 05, 05:49 AM
Furious George

John Bolton wrote:
> I received a radar ticket on Interstate 40 going to Laughlin in
> Needles.

Shame on you. You are what's wrong with this country today. Why do
you have to risk everyone's life for your little thrills. I hope the
court teaches your worthless ass a lesson by tossing you in jail and
throwing away the key.

> Are there Engineering studies done on Interstates like this
> and if so where would I get the one for Needles, CA?

Probably not. Interstates were just built by dumb ****s like yourself.
No engineers were involved.

> I live in Los
> Angeles. Can I go online somewhere?

Try the internet cafe.

> Who would I see for info in
> Needles?

Go to a tailor.

Boy, you are dumber than dubya.

Old November 11th 05, 06:07 AM
Garth Almgren

Around 11/10/2005 8:17 PM, Aunt Judy (Pride of Diarrhea)
<http://tinyurl.com/65nqz> wrote:

> John Bolton wrote:
>
>>I received a radar ticket on Interstate 40 going to Laughlin in
>>Needles. Are there Engineering studies done on Interstates like this

If not, there ought to be. In some places, the limit may actually be
illegal without a current speed study.

>>and if so where would I get the one for Needles, CA? I live in Los
>>Angeles. Can I go online somewhere? Who would I see for info in
>>Needles?

No idea. CalTrans should know.

> Engineering studies of what??

Actual traffic speeds.

--
~/Garth
"I am patient with stupidity
Old November 11th 05, 03:00 PM
Scott en Aztlán

On Thu, 10 Nov 2005 15:39:25 GMT, 223rem > wrote:

>Amazing that the cop went after a car with diplomatic plates!
>Maybe he hadnt seen diplomatic plates before?

He obviously hasn't been to San Francisco. Up there, you'll find cars
with diplomatic plates parked on every sidewalk.

Old November 11th 05, 03:02 PM
Scott en Aztlán

On Thu, 10 Nov 2005 15:33:41 GMT, John Bolton > wrote:

>I received a radar ticket on Interstate 40 going to Laughlin in
>Needles. Are there Engineering studies done on Interstates like this

There are engineering studies done on EVERY road in California (at
least, every road that has been around long enough to have a speed
limit sign posted on it). These studies include the posted speed
limit, the average speed of traffic, and the 85th percentile speed.

The real question is, how do you figure such a study will help you?