HELP! GPL/ NVIDIA gForce 5700 LE

Old September 13th 05, 12:32 AM
Dave

Default HELP! GPL/ NVIDIA gForce 5700 LE

Installed this video card and now I'm getting the horrible flashing screen in D3D.
I'm running GPL vers. 1.201 on a 1.6 ghz, tried the openGL beta but it wouldn't werk.

Anyone have any insight on how I might get GPL to work right with this vidcard?

I tied to download the openGL beta 2 but the file seems to be corrupted.

Thanks in advance!

Dave

Old September 13th 05, 03:44 AM
Dave

DOH!
Installed the lastest version of the drivers. Works fine now.

Dave

Old September 13th 05, 05:48 PM
John Smith

"Dave" > wrote in message
> DOH!
> Installed the lastest version of the drivers. Works fine now.
>
> Dave

get a ati 9800pro for 130.00 on newegg.. if you still have framerate
problems..

Old September 14th 05, 01:17 AM
Alan Bernardo

"John Smith" > wrote in message

> "Dave" > wrote in message
>> DOH!
>> Installed the lastest version of the drivers. Works fine now.
>>
>> Dave
>>

> get a ati 9800pro for 130.00 on newegg.. if you still have framerate
> problems..

Excellent suggestion. Spend 130 bills to fix a framerate issue.

Alanb

Old September 14th 05, 04:00 AM
DJRJR

"Alan Bernardo" > wrote in message

> "John Smith" > wrote in message
>>
>> "Dave" > wrote in message
>>> DOH!
>>> Installed the lastest version of the drivers. Works fine now.
>>>
>>> Dave
>>>

>> get a ati 9800pro for 130.00 on newegg.. if you still have framerate
>> problems..
>>

> Excellent suggestion. Spend 130 bills to fix a framerate issue.
>
> Alanb

cheap fix, considering the v/c he has..

Nvidia 7800GFX benchmarks out! rms Simulators 0 June 21st 05 04:01 PM
Nvidia WHQL 72.14 Mitch_A Simulators 0 June 16th 05 06:37 PM
where to get that util, clean out Nvidia drivers? Sting32 Simulators 2 May 11th 05 02:22 PM
OT - nVidia Utilities Larry Simulators 2 February 21st 05 09:20 PM
EA NASCAR Demo Is Released David G Fisher Simulators 41 January 23rd 05 07:31 PM