2003 town+ country all dash flashing wipers come on engine won't turn over

Old July 15th 15, 02:18 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Ted

Default 2003 town+ country all dash flashing wipers come on engine won't turn over

after changing waterpump all dash warning lights flashing, wipers both front+
back come on +off, clicking sounds heard+ engine doesen't turn over at all.
Could I have messed up crank sensor when tightening waterpump pully bolts
after installing serpentine belt which instructions say to wait till belt is
on to tighten these bolts. II have disconected battery hoping maybe upon
re-connection computer would re-set its self. I also inadvertly turned motor
over for maybe 2 seconds while belt was off.Could dthis have anything to do
with this problem?

--
posted from
http://www.motorsforum.com/chrysler/...e-w-72130-.htm

Old July 16th 15, 02:18 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Ted

replying to Ted, Ted wrote:
> Ted wrote:
>
> after changing waterpump all dash warning lights flashing, wipers both front+
> back come on +off, clicking sounds heard+ engine doesen't turn over at all.
> Could I have messed up crank sensor when tightening waterpump pully bolts

after
> installing serpentine belt which instructions say to wait till belt is on to
> tighten these bolts. II have disconected battery hoping maybe upon

re-connection
> computer would re-set its self. I also inadvertly turned motor over for

maybe 2
> seconds while belt was off.Could dthis have anything to do with this problem?

This si Ted. As it turns out, I had left hood open while working on changing
waterpump, which took me 2 days as I started late the first day+ drained the
battery because of light under the hood. Called Kellys Chrystler in Ada mn.
talked to Bruce+ he said he thought a daed bettery was the problem, he was
right. Chaeged battery+ car started right away. Thank you Bruce!!!!!! Problem
sloved.