Unsold Cars

Old May 16th 14, 03:25 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
JR[_8_]

Default Unsold Cars

www.vincelewis.net/unsoldcars.html
Old May 16th 14, 03:45 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
Vic Smith

On Fri, 16 May 2014 07:25:34 -0700 (PDT), JR >
wrote:

>www.vincelewis.net/unsoldcars.html

Man, I should have waited before I bought my used car last year.
Cost me 8 g's, but I had to have a car when my other one broke.
Maybe this guy's right, and they'll start giving new cars away with a
box of cereal.
Damn!
Old May 17th 14, 01:04 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
Paul in Houston TX

JR wrote:
> www.vincelewis.net/unsoldcars.html

Wow! How interesting!
Old May 17th 14, 02:10 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
Brent[_4_]

On 2014-05-17, Paul in Houston TX > wrote:
> JR wrote:
>> www.vincelewis.net/unsoldcars.html

> Wow! How interesting!

While the photos aren't showing any longer I tracked the source down to a
2009 business insider article. Basically it's just the finished goods
areas outside car factories and shipping areas for cars filled up.

Old May 17th 14, 06:05 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
JR[_8_]

On Friday, May 16, 2014 8:10:18 PM UTC-5, Brent wrote:
> On 2014-05-17, Paul in Houston TX > wrote:
>
> > JR wrote:

> >> www.vincelewis.net/unsoldcars.html

> > Wow! How interesting!

> While the photos aren't showing any longer I tracked the source down to a
>
> 2009 business insider article. Basically it's just the finished goods
>
> areas outside car factories and shipping areas for cars filled up.

They could melt them down and make quanset huts out of them.
Old May 17th 14, 07:15 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
sctvguy1[_2_]

On Sat, 17 May 2014 10:05:08 -0700, JR wrote:

> On Friday, May 16, 2014 8:10:18 PM UTC-5, Brent wrote:

>> > Wow! How interesting!

>> While the photos aren't showing any longer I tracked the source down to
>>
>> 2009 business insider article. Basically it's just the finished goods
>>
>> areas outside car factories and shipping areas for cars filled up.

> They could melt them down and make quanset huts out of them.

Do you put salt on your popcorn? In Gulfport, they do.
Google,,, Saltypopcorningulfport.com