2015 Chrysler 200 looks to put Pentastar's cars back on track

Old February 14th 14, 03:59 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Ashton Crusher[_2_]

Default Full-quoting bone-heads "Rob" and "Ashton Crusher" (was: 2015 Chrysler 200 ...)

On Mon, 10 Feb 2014 22:24:03 +0000 (UTC), sctvguy1
> wrote:

>On Sat, 08 Feb 2014 18:18:29 -0700, Ashton Crusher wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 15 Jan 2014 10:26:50 -0500, MoPar Man > wrote:
>>
>>>Rob wrote:
>>>
>>>(nothing actually, except post a few links)
>>>
>>>Why did you have to full-quote the entire article?
>>>
>>>Why be a bone-head and do that?
>>>
>>>And then bone-head #2 (Ashton Crusher) full-quotes your post.
>>>
>>>What a bunch of losers.

>> What kind of person replies to two boneheads? A third bonehead!!!

>I followed your advice about the 215/75-14 at Discount Tire. How are
>those tires on your 1960 Dodge? What model? I hope to hell that these
>tires helps this 71 Matador!

Yeah, I saw taht in the other thread. How do you like them. They made
a huge difference compared to the 20+ year old tires my 60 Dodge
Matador (yes Matador, Dodge used that name for one year only). Before
the car felt sort of unsteady in a vague way over 60ish mph although
you could go up to 80 without anything else happening. With these
tires it just zips right up to 70 before you even notice you are going
that fast. I had the same experience with really old tires on a 64
T-bird I bought - nothing specifically bad about the old tires, they
just somehow didn't feel right, put new cheap discount tires on it and
it was a different car.
Old February 14th 14, 04:19 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
rob

so......what's with the title of this thread?

Old February 14th 14, 06:45 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Ashton Crusher[_2_]

Default self appointed net nazi's

I fixed the subject line.

On Thu, 13 Feb 2014 22:19:56 -0500, "Rob" > wrote:

>so......what's with the title of this thread?

.. .

Old February 15th 14, 04:51 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
rob

guess I'll need to back and redownload all the old posts to see what the
hell he's talking abound

"Ashton Crusher" > wrote in message
>I fixed the subject line.
>
> On Thu, 13 Feb 2014 22:19:56 -0500, "Rob" > wrote:
>
>>so......what's with the title of this thread?

. ..

Old February 15th 14, 04:52 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
rob

about..damn spell check

news