grandprix legends with 64 bit operating system

Old October 7th 10, 08:42 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
serutan

Default grandprix legends with 64 bit operating system

Will gpl run on a 64 bit operating system?

What tweaks must be applied? e.g. fast operating system mod.

Thanks for the support.

cbeaudouin
Old October 10th 10, 04:11 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Rolf Wesemann

Yes, here it's running fine!
Rolf

Old October 11th 10, 04:20 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
chuckcar

serutan > wrote in
:

> Will gpl run on a 64 bit operating system?
>
> What tweaks must be applied? e.g. fast operating system mod.

Nill - aside from any to make a product designed for 98 run on windows 7
XP or Vista as the case may be (I'm assuming you're talking about the
windoze world here - linux has been 64 bit since the early 90's). The
term 64 bit in this context refers to the amount of physical memory you
can use in the Microsoft world alone. Linux has been supporting more than
64GB for quite a long time. Microsoft only recently fixed their consumer
OS's to support more than 4GB - the limit in 32 bit addressing. It may
interest you to know that 64 bit processors went on the market for home
computers about the same time windows 95 hit the shelves.

--
(setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )