2005 Mustang TV Ad

Old November 8th 04, 02:14 AM
GEB

Default 2005 Mustang TV Ad

Fir those who haven't seen the 2005 Mustang ad in the corn field, right
click on the link below and select "Save Target As". This video is 2.0
megs. http://avs.epix.net/cornfield.wmv

Gary
Old November 8th 04, 03:02 AM
Backyard Mechanic

GEB opined in :

"cornfield"

I guess a certain actor/Producer wouldnt release the tag line..

"If you build it, they will come"
Old November 8th 04, 04:07 AM
RowdyRebel

"Backyard Mechanic" > wrote in message
> GEB opined in :
>
> "cornfield"
>
> I guess a certain actor/Producer wouldnt release the tag line..
>
> "If you build it, they will come"

Hey, if they can get consent from Steve McQueen for his part in the ad, then
they can get anything.

Note: McQueen is dead.

Old November 8th 04, 04:42 AM

man.. dammit.. I love the front end of that car now. It grew on me. I still
hate teh ass-end.. and that sucks too.. because I ever met up with a 2005
Mustang GT at the track, that's the only thing I'd see .

-Mike

--
A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT
Cold air intake

Old November 8th 04, 06:05 AM
p51d007

Cool aid. Nothing like bringing back the man in the "bullit" to
"star" in the ad. Too bad they didn't add him saying something.
I bet a lot of kids who have never heard of Steve McQueen, or the
movie staring the stang will have any idea who the old person <G> is.

Old November 8th 04, 01:17 PM
SVTKate

Thanks Gary, it was pretty neat.

Kate

Old November 15th 04, 03:57 AM
RichA

On Mon, 08 Nov 2004 02:14:11 GMT, GEB > wrote:

>Fir those who haven't seen the 2005 Mustang ad in the corn field, right
>click on the link below and select "Save Target As". This video is 2.0
>megs. http://avs.epix.net/cornfield.wmv
>
>Gary

A truly brilliant commercial.
Old November 16th 04, 02:53 AM
Neoisthe1

>A truly brilliant commercial. >

Ditto, I want one even more now. Boy did that commercial bring back old
memories.

Old November 16th 04, 03:00 AM
Grover C. McCoury III

Lt. Frank Bullitt is back in the saddle!

Yet another $.02 worth from a proud owner of a 1970 Mach 1 351C @
http://community.webshots.com/album/18644819fHAehGJAjt

Old December 13th 04, 09:20 PM
gqgumshoe

I found a more complete copy of the cornfield ad on this site...

http://www.david-stuart.net

He's the fellow Canadian actor who starred in the commercial with Steve
McQueen. I saw him on CTV (Canada's CNN) a few weeks ago doing and
interview for the new cornfield commercial. We are just getting both the
new Mustangs and the cornfield commerical here in the Great White North. A
bit behing the US but better late than never. It's such a cool car!

2005 545i vs 2005 A6 4.2 Seth Brundle Audi 36 February 22nd 05 02:32 PM
2005 S4 Cab Flyboy Audi 0 November 23rd 04 07:35 PM
2005 Butt-Ugly Mustang GEB Ford Mustang 42 November 16th 04 03:21 AM
buying bmw 325 (2005 vs 2006) Ruwan BMW 2 September 19th 04 11:27 PM
2005 S4 Cabriolet Newbie Ramzi Nassar Audi 4 August 7th 04 10:35 PM