iRacing Who?

Old August 10th 07, 05:54 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Steve[_41_]

Default iRacing Who?

Well, unrestricted modding I totally agree with for the sake of not running
down everything. But if everything was nice and handy on one site it
wouldn't be so bad.

Expensive for me would be over $40 a month because of my time restraints. I
get to race about 1 night a week and it's just not worth it. I am interested
at $40 a month if the wreckers will show up too. And if they are paying for
the server what they plan to do to put a stop to it before it gets started.
I know there will be wrecks but sheesh I think 1/2 the people in open
speedway use joysticks. I surely vote no joystick and keyboard support be
added to the multiplayer.

Im sure iracing will incorporate something for everyone in their product and
it will be very successful...my personal opinion. I just hope they don't get
away from the stock car aspect too much.

Old August 10th 07, 06:01 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Dave F

For the millionth time (not aiming this at you specifically), just go to
rfactorcentral for any and all downloads, and either Race to Play or
R.A.C.E.R. for great places to race. If you do that, you shouldn't spend 2
seconds being confused or complaining about the quality of racing.

--
David G Fisher

Old August 10th 07, 10:01 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

On Aug 10, 1:01 pm, "Dave F" > wrote:
> For the millionth time (not aiming this at you specifically), just go to
> rfactorcentral for any and all downloads, and either Race to Play or
> R.A.C.E.R. for great places to race. If you do that, you shouldn't spend 2
> seconds being confused or complaining about the quality of racing.

Gotta agree here. Especially on Race2Play because when you sign up
for a race the files needed are right there for downloading. Plus,
they pretty much lock in the content for a whole season so you don't
have to keep downloading new stuff at all!

Pat Dotson
UltraForce Simulators
http://www.ultraforcesim.com

iRacing what? _Mitch Simulators 4 August 1st 07 04:27 AM
iracing news Chad Rogers Simulators 36 December 14th 05 06:16 PM
Will iRacing ever produce a PC sim ? DB Simulators 86 September 15th 05 08:33 PM
iRacing and Piratebay ymenard Simulators 6 July 23rd 05 01:44 AM