Beautiful 1964 Dodge

Old June 4th 07, 12:07 AM posted to alt.autos.dodge
jeejr

Default Beautiful 1964 Dodge

Check out the e-bay link below. Pictures do not do this car justice. I
have seen this car and it is nice.

JimE

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1964-...photohosti ng

Old June 4th 07, 02:56 AM posted to alt.autos.dodge
Dan C

So why don't you buy the ****ing thing?

How many times have you posted this bull****?

**** off, spammer.

Old June 4th 07, 07:28 AM posted to alt.autos.dodge
jeejr

I sent the link for the Dodge to the group but it never showed up so I
reposted it. If I had the money to buy the car I would. I thought perhaps
since this is a Dodge group members of the group would be interested in
seeing the car. If this posting was not in accordance with the guidelines
for the group or I posted incorrectly please let me know in a more civilized
manner. Responses such as yours are what keep people as lurkers instead of
participating. Dan I do not know you and you do not know me so just ease
up. As I said all I was trying to do was post something I found that I
thought others might enjoy viewing. I am not trying to start a ****ing
contest or anything like that just explaining that if the post showed up
twice I am sorry but I never saw the first post so I reposted, Again, I am
not trying to irritate anyone, but if I posted incorrectly I would
appreciate assistance to ensure any future postings are done correctly.

"Ubuntu" as explained by Archbishop Desmond Tutu (From Wikipedia, the free
encyclopedia)

A person with ubuntu is open and available to others, affirming of others,
does not feel threatened that others are able and good, for he or she has a
proper self-assurance that comes from knowing that he or she belongs in a
greater whole and is diminished when others are humiliated or diminished,
when others are tortured or oppressed.

beautiful ahmad6132 Technology 0 January 18th 07 11:19 PM
Most beautiful car ever Theo Nieuwboer Corvette 0 November 3rd 06 10:11 PM
A beautiful New Years Day Dad Corvette 1 January 2nd 06 07:37 PM
What a BEAUTIFUL Day! Bill the second Driving 22 February 4th 05 11:26 PM