SAVE UP TO 35% ON THIS PRODUCT "NEW"

Old December 22nd 05, 12:34 AM posted to rec.autos.driving

Default SAVE UP TO 35% ON THIS PRODUCT "NEW"

This is one person's testimony:

I drive a 2005 Toyota Solora. I normally get 22 mpg in the city. On
my last fill up using the powder, I got 33.2 mpg in the city!! I love
the powder, and wouldn't be without it! Also, I always have to fill up

every 5 - 6 days, but I was able to go an extra 3 days and fill up on
the 9th day! I got a 51% savings on mpg and on number of days!!!! My
husband is a retired minister, and the savings we are receiving from
this product is a huge blessing to us. There is no doubt about it,
this is a miracle product. Try it, you won't like it--- You Will Love
It!!!" ---Miriam Yeager, Oklahoma

So for the person with the Tundra that needs better mileage, maybe
should look into these pills for his gas tank (no, I'm not kidding) it
works. Check it our at www.don.mybpbiz.com and learn more. Or call
Don at (509) 301-1498

or how about this testimony:

Scott Chandler from Alabama used to get 16.8 mpg before using the gas
pills, and now his diesel truck is getting 22 mpg!!! That's about a
33% SAVING!!! And... this was just his 2nd tank of gas using the
pills!!!!! Stay tuned to hear Scott's exciting testimony when he
returns from a road trip!!!! Note: Scott was the #1 seller of Direct
TV satellites making over $1 million per year... and now he is on board

with our company because of the TREMENDOUS, Incalculable Market
Potential!!!!

About the DIESEL customer?

"Lowell, I filled up for the 3rd time Friday night. The old truck (1995
Ford F-350 with a 7.3 Turbo-Diesel) is doing better all the time. As
you know I used to get 15 MPG before the pills and now I just got 19
MPG!!! I think it is making gas! I put the cap on tight so it doesn't
start running out on the ground. HA! HA! Now that my old truck is
hooked on the pill, I will have to be a pill pusher too, just to
support the old truck's habit. So come on Lowell Mims, let's have that
BIG ANNOUNCEMENT" -- Bob and Margie Langley, Kansas

You certainly can help but try it, check it out and see if we are
right!!

Or email me with your questions

MPG INCREASE UP TO 35% PLUS WITH THIS PRODUCT... Don 4x4 2 December 22nd 05 02:37 PM
AWA [OFFER] quality product and commpetitive price [email protected] General 0 December 7th 05 03:02 AM
New Mobil-1 product? Neon General 7 January 5th 05 03:53 PM
New Mobil-1 product? Neon Technology 8 January 5th 05 03:53 PM
Does this product do what it claims? Randall Post VW air cooled 18 October 22nd 04 07:45 PM