Help! problem with dealer

Old February 29th 12, 05:57 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Mr.Kelly

Default Help! problem with dealer

responding to
http://www.motorsforum.com/chrysler/...ler-71508-.htm
Mr.Kelly wrote:

I am 17 yeas old and I purchesd a 1997 Nissan Altima from Dan at the same
place on 02/21/2012. And one week later the car started smoking and
rattling and shuting off so I took it to an autoshop. The next day the
autoshop owner told me about how one of his coustomers purchesed a car
from a dealer ship in gary and she had experenced similar problems. So she
reported the insident to the attorny general, they investigated the
dealership and found out there were multiple cars that they did not even
have titles for, and as a result the dealer ship was shut down. I believe
you should report Dan and Triple M Motors inc. to the attorny general and
file a complaint at:

http://www.in.gov/attorneygeneral/2434.htm

Old March 1st 12, 01:32 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Mark Goodall

Thanks to everyone who responded. Problem solved. I contacted the Sec. of State of Indiana. I was given the name of a field agent in this area. She paid them a visit, and the next day they contacted me and were suddenly very helpful. My son now has the correct title for the car. Mark.
Old March 1st 12, 05:37 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
MoPar Man

"Mr.Kelly" wrote:

> I am 17 yeas old and ...

Wow.

Someone posting to usenet who's actually younger than usenet. !
Old March 7th 12, 08:37 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
greybuck

On Wednesday, February 29, 2012 5:32:24 PM UTC-7, Mark Goodall wrote:
> Thanks to everyone who responded. Problem solved. I contacted the Sec. of State of Indiana. I was given the name of a field agent in this area. She paid them a visit, and the next day they contacted me and were suddenly very helpful. My son now has the correct title for the car. Mark.

I am pleased to hear that you got this resolved. My Dad once bought a "theft recovery" from a used car lot. Even though the ins. company had settled, it took a year to get things sorted out, so that he could get the title.

KM
Old February 24th 13, 11:15 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

I work with a very large auto parts franchise close to triple M motors and have noticed problems with almost all of their cars do not buy here. Not to mention they buy nothing but cans of fix a flat and things to only TEMPORAIRLY fix the issue be weary of the vehicle id say honestly get rid of it while you still can