Thrustmaster Nascar Pro Force Feedback

Old October 13th 06, 07:34 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Default Thrustmaster Nascar Pro Force Feedback

I just bought thisw wheel at a garage sale for my son, and it is
missing the power adapter and software. I already downloaded the
drivers for it, but cannot find anything telling me what power adapter
I need to get.

Anyone out there have one that could tell me the specs on the power
adapter?

Thanks

Old October 14th 06, 02:32 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
LS

They don't have a power supply. They plug directly into the computers USB
port.

Lannie

oups.com...

Old October 16th 06, 05:16 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Gil

You should be able to get one from Thrustmaster. My friend had the same
wheel, he got it without a power supply, and Thrustmaster sent him one
at no charge.