PGR4 confirmed for Xbox 360

Old September 9th 06, 07:44 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators,alt.games.video.xbox,microsoft.public.xbox,microsoft.public.xbox.games,uk.games.video.xbox
AirRaid

Default PGR4 confirmed for Xbox 360

http://forum.teamxbox.com/showthread...=1#post8020842
http://www.peugeot-concours-design.com/

PGR3 was totally a rush job. it was not even an HD game,
the framerate should've been 60 not 30.....

720p and 60fps, that's what I want with PGR4.

Old September 9th 06, 07:46 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators,alt.games.video.xbox,microsoft.public.xbox,microsoft.public.xbox.games,uk.games.video.xbox
Jonah Falcon

"AirRaid" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> http://forum.teamxbox.com/showthread...=1#post8020842
> http://www.peugeot-concours-design.com/

And in other news, Sun rises in East, water is wet, dogs bark...

Old September 9th 06, 03:36 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators,alt.games.video.xbox,microsoft.public.xbox,microsoft.public.xbox.games,uk.games.video.xbox
LS

actually they don't bark in my neighborhood.

Bark...Beebe in the ass. After a while it stops.

ink.net...

Old September 9th 06, 06:22 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators,alt.games.video.xbox,microsoft.public.xbox,microsoft.public.xbox.games,uk.games.video.xbox
Jordan

LS wrote:
> actually they don't bark in my neighborhood.
>
> Bark...Beebe in the ass. After a while it stops.

You should let the owners take care of it... the trick is to prove to
the owners it's a problem:

You need:

1 Dog whistle.
1 air compressor.
1 roll of duct tape.

Tape the whistle to the air compressor hose, turn on the air compressor
so you get a nice flow of air through the hose.

Get out of town for a couple of days.

Come back - no dog barking problems.

- Jordan

Old September 9th 06, 07:38 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators,alt.games.video.xbox,microsoft.public.xbox,microsoft.public.xbox.games,uk.games.video.xbox
booty bandit

"Jordan" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> LS wrote:
>> actually they don't bark in my neighborhood.
>>
>> Bark...Beebe in the ass. After a while it stops.

> You should let the owners take care of it... the trick is to prove to
> the owners it's a problem:
>
> You need:
>
> 1 Dog whistle.
> 1 air compressor.
> 1 roll of duct tape.
>
> Tape the whistle to the air compressor hose, turn on the air compressor
> so you get a nice flow of air through the hose.
>
> Get out of town for a couple of days.
>
> Come back - no dog barking problems.

BRILLIANT!

Old September 10th 06, 05:22 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators,alt.games.video.xbox,microsoft.public.xbox,microsoft.public.xbox.games,uk.games.video.xbox
Jonah Falcon

I meant "dogs bark" as opposed to meowing or mooing.

.. .

Old September 10th 06, 06:07 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Trev B

AirRaid wrote:
> http://forum.teamxbox.com/showthread...=1#post8020842
> http://www.peugeot-concours-design.com/
>

> PGR3 was totally a rush job. it was not even an HD game,
> the framerate should've been 60 not 30.....
>
> 720p and 60fps, that's what I want with PGR4.

Cockpit view?

Old September 10th 06, 07:05 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators,alt.games.video.xbox,microsoft.public.xbox,microsoft.public.xbox.games,uk.games.video.xbox
Irrat8ed

I think PGR3 looks pretty good.

oups.com...

Old September 10th 06, 09:11 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators,alt.games.video.xbox,microsoft.public.xbox,microsoft.public.xbox.games,uk.games.video.xbox
AirRaid 1500

I thought PGR3 looked (or rather moved) like ****.
30fps is totally unacceptable for racing games, IMHO.

Old September 10th 06, 10:45 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Dave[_3_]

In article >, Trev B > wrote:
>AirRaid wrote:
>> http://forum.teamxbox.com/showthread...=1#post8020842
>> http://www.peugeot-concours-design.com/
>>

>> PGR3 was totally a rush job. it was not even an HD game,
>> the framerate should've been 60 not 30.....
>>
>> 720p and 60fps, that's what I want with PGR4.

>Cockpit view?

PGR3 already has one.