It's GONE!

Old July 27th 12, 06:13 AM posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.tech,alt.autos.subaru
Brent[_4_]

Default It's GONE!

On 2012-07-27, jim beam > wrote:
> On 07/26/2012 08:00 PM, Brent wrote:

>>> wow, the ronnie mc-d clown school really graduated you two s.c.l! now
>>> can i get some fries with those super-sized stooopid-burgers you're serving?

>> I would like to know how you reconcile ridiculing degreed engineers in
>> favor of backyard hackism with when someone presents a backyard hack
>> you defer to the authority of degreed engineers.

> i'm not ridiculing degreed engineers, i'm ridiculing you. retard.

Another grade school insult from a clearly juvenile mind.

The fact remains that you have a bug up your ass regarding any degreed
engineer that you cross paths with.

Old July 27th 12, 06:21 AM posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.tech,alt.autos.subaru
jim beam[_4_]

On 07/26/2012 10:13 PM, Brent wrote:
> On 2012-07-27, jim > wrote:

>>> I would like to know how you reconcile ridiculing degreed engineers in
>>> favor of backyard hackism with when someone presents a backyard hack
>>> you defer to the authority of degreed engineers.

>> i'm not ridiculing degreed engineers, i'm ridiculing you. retard.

> Another grade school insult from a clearly juvenile mind.

but you /are/ a retard b[r]ent - you keep insisting on proving it!!!

> The fact remains that you have a bug up your ass regarding any degreed
> engineer that you cross paths with.

you have way too much interest in my ass.

--
fact check required
Old July 27th 12, 06:43 AM posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.tech,alt.autos.subaru
Brent[_4_]

On 2012-07-27, jim beam > wrote:
> On 07/26/2012 10:13 PM, Brent wrote:

>>> i'm not ridiculing degreed engineers, i'm ridiculing you. retard.

>> Another grade school insult from a clearly juvenile mind.

> but you /are/ a retard b[r]ent - you keep insisting on proving it!!!

Did you fall off the monkey bars and suffer brain damage at nine years
old or were you born with a developmental problem? The way you project
yourself on to others is transparent.

>> The fact remains that you have a bug up your ass regarding any degreed
>> engineer that you cross paths with.

> you have way too much interest in my ass.

Once again, projection of your own feelings.

Of course your projections and insults are par for the course. Seeing
you to man up to your inconsisty regarding your appeal to authority
argument was highly unlikely.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_from_authority

Old July 28th 12, 02:56 AM posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.tech,alt.autos.subaru
jim beam[_4_]

On 07/26/2012 10:43 PM, Brent wrote:
> On 2012-07-27, jim > wrote:

>>> Another grade school insult from a clearly juvenile mind.

>> but you /are/ a retard b[r]ent - you keep insisting on proving it!!!

> Did you fall off the monkey bars and suffer brain damage at nine years
> old or were you born with a developmental problem? The way you project
> yourself on to others is transparent.

the way i project is transparent? like invisible? you're a retard b[r]ent.

>>> The fact remains that you have a bug up your ass regarding any degreed
>>> engineer that you cross paths with.

>> you have way too much interest in my ass.

> Once again, projection of your own feelings.
>
> Of course your projections and insults are par for the course. Seeing
> you to man up to your inconsisty regarding your appeal to authority
> argument was highly unlikely.
>
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_from_authority

you're an authority??? you have me confused because when you keep
making factual errors, evidence no reading comprehension and ability to
perform even the most rudimentary logical analysis, you appear to be
merely retarded. unless you mean you're an authority on retardation.

--
fact check required
Old July 28th 12, 04:30 AM posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.tech,alt.autos.subaru
Brent[_4_]

On 2012-07-28, jim beam > wrote:
> On 07/26/2012 10:43 PM, Brent wrote:

>>> but you /are/ a retard b[r]ent - you keep insisting on proving it!!!

>> Did you fall off the monkey bars and suffer brain damage at nine years
>> old or were you born with a developmental problem? The way you project
>> yourself on to others is transparent.

> the way i project is transparent? like invisible? you're a retard b[r]ent.

Look who is having problems with reading comprehension. It's a common
term. You have the entire web at your disposal. Go figure it out.

>>> you have way too much interest in my ass.

>> Once again, projection of your own feelings.
>>
>> Of course your projections and insults are par for the course. Seeing
>> you to man up to your inconsisty regarding your appeal to authority
>> argument was highly unlikely.
>>
>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_from_authority

> you're an authority???

Irrelevant.

> you have me confused because when you keep
> making factual errors, evidence no reading comprehension and ability to
> perform even the most rudimentary logical analysis, you appear to be
> merely retarded. unless you mean you're an authority on retardation.

You really need to stop projecting. Just because you're ignorant
doesn't make me in error. And as far as logic goes I use logic,
you use emotions. You insult, fabricate, troll, belittle, etc because
you don't have facts or logical arguments. You have to rely on this
despicable behavior to mask your basic ignorance and incompetence.
Plus one has to be a despicable person to behave the way you do.

Mr Beam, you have consumed all the time I am willing to use with you, at
least for the moment. You have proven yourself a despicable person.
Please find a bridge and crawl under it.

Old July 29th 12, 09:38 AM posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.tech,alt.autos.subaru
Garrett Fulton[_2_]

Why don't you just killfile this wailing dickhead and be done with it? I
did long ago, and if I read your posts I still have to see him by proxy. If
you feed them, they will come.

On 2012-07-28, jim beam > wrote:
> On 07/26/2012 10:43 PM, Brent wrote:

>>> but you /are/ a retard b[r]ent - you keep insisting on proving it!!!

>> Did you fall off the monkey bars and suffer brain damage at nine years
>> old or were you born with a developmental problem? The way you project
>> yourself on to others is transparent.

> the way i project is transparent? like invisible? you're a retard
> b[r]ent.

Look who is having problems with reading comprehension. It's a common
term. You have the entire web at your disposal. Go figure it out.

>>> you have way too much interest in my ass.

>> Once again, projection of your own feelings.
>>
>> Of course your projections and insults are par for the course. Seeing
>> you to man up to your inconsisty regarding your appeal to authority
>> argument was highly unlikely.
>>
>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_from_authority

> you're an authority???

Irrelevant.

Old July 31st 12, 11:08 PM posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.tech,alt.autos.subaru
hls

"N8N" > wrote in message news:5e86da28-59e5-497c-940e-
And WD-40 still sucks (flame on!)

***Works fine for its intended purpose, Nate ;>)

Old August 1st 12, 03:01 AM posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.tech,alt.autos.subaru
Nate Nagel[_2_]

On 07/31/2012 06:08 PM, hls wrote:

> "N8N" > wrote in message news:5e86da28-59e5-497c-940e-
> And WD-40 still sucks (flame on!)
> ***Works fine for its intended purpose, Nate ;>)

True, although I believe that my current ride is probably one of the
very last built with a distributor cap

nate

--
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.
http://members.cox.net/njnagel
Old August 1st 12, 04:39 AM posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.tech,alt.autos.subaru
jim beam[_4_]

On 07/31/2012 03:08 PM, hls wrote:

> "N8N" > wrote in message news:5e86da28-59e5-497c-940e-
> And WD-40 still sucks (flame on!)
> ***Works fine for its intended purpose, Nate ;>)

as does an impact driver.

--
fact check required