stranded again by saturn

Old July 3rd 04, 01:14 AM
frederickiniguez

Default stranded again by saturn

maybe she rolled it first?

Old July 14th 04, 03:19 PM
misterfact

From: Elector )
Subject: stranded again by saturn

View this article only
Newsgroups: rec.autos.makers.saturn
Date: 2004-05-03 15:10:35 PST

"dlee" > wrote in message
om...
> MY WIFES SATURN HAS LEFT HER STRANDED FOR THE 6 TH TIME SINCE BUYING
> IT NEW IN 2000. SHE WAS ONE OF THE VERY HAPPY AND SATISFIED OWNERS
> UNTIL THE LAST 2 TIMES. ALL PROBLEMS HAVE BEEN OF AND ELECTRICAL
> NATURE. NO WARNING OF ANY POTNETIAL PROBLEMS IT STARTS UP TAKES YOU
> SOME PLACE AND THEN WONT START, NO CLICK GROAN GRIND ETC. TO WARN YOU!
> WE HAD TO REPLACE THE WIREING HARNESS BLOCK AT THE FIREWALL ON BOTH
> SIDES! ORIGINAL BATTERY LAST ALMOST A YEAR, A STARTER GOES FOR ABOUT
> $400.00 AND THE CAR HAS ABOUT 74000 MILES ON IT. FOR AN EXTRA $500.00
> THE SUN ROOF MOTOR WENT OUT ALTHOUGH THAT DID NOT ACTUALLY STRAND HER
> EXCEPT FOR THE SEVERAL HOURS AT THE DEALER HAVING IT REPLACED. OUT OF
> WARRANTY SO I AM OUT OF LUCK BUT I WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER NOR
> RECOMMEND A SATURN TO ANYONE.SEEMS THEY JUST TURN INTO A MONEY PIT.

And it also seems to have affected your CAPS LOCK key. Shouting will
get you no where.
If you wanted to ask if anyone else had a similar situation or even to
post the particulars of that "unknown 2000 year model"
and maybe it would have been nice to tell what the dealer said, what
type of driving you actually do, and some other hints of what is the
matter instead of "I will let everyone know of the problems we have
had etc." "And to warn them away from the Saturn line.
I am sure there has to be more to this story other than left my wife
stranded six times since 2000.

But that is just my opinion.

Elector

What more to the story do you want?! Are we to believe she was driving
in a demolition derby?! They bought a piece of Saturn CRAP with a
worthless short term 36,000 mile warranty- and that's all you need to
know!