Cleaning White Wall Tires

Old May 20th 04, 04:08 PM
Joe Hudon

Default Cleaning White Wall Tires

Can anyone recommend what I can use to clean white wall tires? I'm
always having to wipe the brake dust and such from the tires, but I
find that some cleaning agents actually remove the "white" from the
tires, as well.

Thanks, in advance, for any ideas...
Old May 21st 04, 06:29 PM
Cliffy

Go to your local motorcycle shop and look for S-100 in the big red
aerosol can. It's expensive but the foam really gets it off without
damaging aluminum wheels. Wesleys Bleche-White works beautifully too but
you must take care around aluminum or it will dull it.

--
Cliffy - CARGPB2
A passion for pinball!
Old May 27th 04, 06:21 AM
fclaugus

Try dow chemical scrubbing bubbles bathroom cleaner, works great! Doesn't
damage your weels either. I have been using it for years without a problem.

Fred

om...