God bless the troops that protect us.

Old June 1st 06, 01:07 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Default God bless the troops that protect us.

I second that!!

.com...

Old June 1st 06, 03:36 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

"Woodie83" > wrote in message
> Byron Forbes wrote:
>
>> In my world -
>>
>> Priority #1 is avoiding the above.
>> Priority #2 is not having sex with a 2nd hand women.
>> Priority #3 is avoiding physical death
>>
>> Priorty #3 pales into insignificance compared to the other 2. No
>> point in physical life if one is spiritually dead!

> Wow, that's some seriously twisted world, glad I don't live there. What
> is this second hand women thing you've made up? No one over fourteen
> years old?

Yes, well the world is rome after all. I'm one of those that is entirely
uninterested in being a roman - I like to fly first class only which is, in
fact, a huge understatement. Maybe saying that I like my human existence to
mean something is a better way of puting it.

If there's nothing wrong with sex with a 2nd hand woman then there's
nothing wrong with anything now is there? The idea of it has always made me
want to vomit - I guess some have never tasted pride - pity. It is a genuine
tragedy that there are so many in the world that know no better.

No doubt, the likes of you will curse your own children with your
pathetic lifestyle as well - truely tragic. It will mean absolutely nothing
to be human on this planrt soon.

Old June 1st 06, 05:02 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Maybe I'm wrong but didnt the Heavens Gate crowd already catch their ride to
the Mother Ship? I guess Byron missed that last newsletter hehe.

Mitch

Old June 2nd 06, 12:07 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Byron Forbes wrote:
> "Woodie83" > wrote in message
>
>> Wow, that's some seriously twisted world, glad I don't live there. What
>> is this second hand women thing you've made up? No one over fourteen
>> years old?
>>

> If there's nothing wrong with sex with a 2nd hand woman then there's
> nothing wrong with anything now is there? The idea of it has always made me
> want to vomit - I guess some have never tasted pride - pity. It is a genuine
> tragedy that there are so many in the world that know no better.

Since you still haven't answered my question, there can be no response.
What the F are you talking about? Never been kissed? Virgins only?
No divorces or widows? No one currently married? What's wrong with a
clean, one owner? Can I arrange a lease, I get bored after a couple of
years.

Don McCorkle
Old June 2nd 06, 12:09 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Byron Forbes wrote:
> "Woodie83" > wrote in message
>
>>Byron Forbes wrote:
>>

>>> In my world -
>>>
>>> Priority #1 is avoiding the above.
>>> Priority #2 is not having sex with a 2nd hand women.
>>> Priority #3 is avoiding physical death
>>>
>>> Priorty #3 pales into insignificance compared to the other 2. No
>>>point in physical life if one is spiritually dead!

>>Wow, that's some seriously twisted world, glad I don't live there. What
>>is this second hand women thing you've made up? No one over fourteen
>>years old?
>>

> Yes, well the world is rome after all. I'm one of those that is entirely
> uninterested in being a roman - I like to fly first class only which is, in
> fact, a huge understatement. Maybe saying that I like my human existence to
> mean something is a better way of puting it.
>
> If there's nothing wrong with sex with a 2nd hand woman then there's
> nothing wrong with anything now is there? The idea of it has always made me
> want to vomit - I guess some have never tasted pride - pity. It is a genuine
> tragedy that there are so many in the world that know no better.
>
> No doubt, the likes of you will curse your own children with your
> pathetic lifestyle as well - truely tragic. It will mean absolutely nothing
> to be human on this planrt soon.

There's a new Carry On film being cast at the moment. You should try for
it - it's call Carry On Wanking. As a stupid Aussie ******, you should
get the lead, no problem.
Old June 4th 06, 05:14 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

What, more hypocrisy? Should I keep looking?

Youre just mad because the attention isnt on you LOL.

"Dave Henrie" spewed his hypocrite > in
message . 97.136...

Old June 4th 06, 05:16 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Yet another. Let me refresh your ****ed up memory ok postman....

This is ok because YOU wrote it, right?

Mitch

NO! There are places to discus this tripe just as there are place for me
to take a DUMP! People have asked both sides NICELY to stop. Since
neither seems to want to listen I won't be nice.

I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR POLITICAL POSITIONS.

I DON'T CARE IF YOU HAVE BEEN INSULTED OR MIS-INTERPRETED. GO
SOMEWHERE ELSE. GO TO ALT.WATERCOOLER.****ONTHEOTHERGUY. BUT DON'T COME
HERE AND FILL UP THE NEWSGROUP WITH ANY MORE POLITICAL TALK.

When folks ask you NICELY to stop and all the both of you do is rationalize
why what YOU have to say is too important to be quiet...then you just don't
have any consideration for the group. I'm guilty too, I added to
this..but now I've seen my error and I'm stopping. AND SO THE FVCK SHOULD
YOU YOU GO**AMN LITTLE FOURYEAROLDS!!!! Do I need to be any plainer?

This is no different than some auto software guy flooding our newsgroup
with pirated auto diagnostic software. It's wrong. If you don't know
it...you should.

. 97.136...

Old June 4th 06, 07:39 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Default apologies Dave

Got it, misunderstandings happen.

Sorry for going off so quickly. Ignore the rest of em ok Dave

Back to the regularly scheduled programming...

Mitch

"Dave Henrie" > > Check your email. THEN
maybe you will understand.

Old June 5th 06, 10:30 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

"Mike Hunt" > wrote in message

> There's a new Carry On film being cast at the moment. You should try for
> it - it's call Carry On Wanking. As a stupid Aussie ******, you should get
> the lead, no problem.

Now that is pretty good! Too bad you're on the wrong side of the
fence.

We Needed A Big Gas Tax [email protected] Ford Mustang 421 December 23rd 05 04:44 AM
turbonator muffster Ford Mustang 140 August 8th 05 11:37 PM
protect your car's engine Waltervw Audi 3 November 30th 04 02:53 AM
protect your car's engine Waltervw BMW 1 November 24th 04 05:14 PM
protect your car's engine Waltervw Alfa Romeo 0 November 23rd 04 04:00 PM