New sim, ladies need not apply ;-)

Old April 28th 06, 02:19 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Default New sim, ladies need not apply ;-)

http://www.107.peugeot.co.uk/peugeot.swf

Andrew McParking
Old April 28th 06, 02:51 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

On Fri, 28 Apr 2006 14:19 +0100 (BST),
(Andrew MacPherson) wrote:

http://www.107.peugeot.co.uk/peugeot.swf

Poor dog :-(
Old April 28th 06, 03:31 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

That was fun. Amazing how a simple game is so addicting. Would like to
see more, and increasingly complex levels.

Old April 28th 06, 05:28 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

> http://www.107.peugeot.co.uk/peugeot.swf

It's no GPL
And where's the frickin' cockpit view ?

Old April 28th 06, 07:58 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Andrew MacPherson wrote:
> http://www.107.peugeot.co.uk/peugeot.swf

Looking at the source code I found this text:

"Arriving at the garage you will need to locate a parking spot and
neatly park before you can select a car to go racing with. This will be
a case of opening the doors, wheeling the car out and having it loaded
onto a transporter to be taken to a track. Obviously you don't have to
go through this procedure if you don't want to but its nice to have the
choice."

I think we could have stumbled on a leak for Racing Legends...
Old April 28th 06, 08:51 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

"redTed" wrote...
>> http://www.107.peugeot.co.uk/peugeot.swf

> It's no GPL
> And where's the frickin' cockpit view ?

Collision detection is just as rubbish, though....

Jan.
=---

Old April 28th 06, 10:13 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Andrew MacPherson wrote:
> http://www.107.peugeot.co.uk/peugeot.swf
>
> Andrew McParking

That is way cool Anday!!

Old April 29th 06, 12:26 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Seeing you post flightless made me think of this. This small app is
already better than NSR!

Old April 29th 06, 02:44 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Darus wrote:
> Seeing you post flightless made me think of this. This small app is
> already better than NSR!

Drop it Darus, I'm over
NSR already.

Old April 29th 06, 04:08 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Sorry....your statement will live on in infamy!