10054:Error Detected on network device N2003

Old February 26th 06, 05:07 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Default 10054:Error Detected on network device N2003

When I try to connect to the IP address of a race server
I get the error message
10054:Error Detected on network device
XP sp2 Nascar 2003

with fire wall off or or, no difference
Router or directly plugged into cable modem, no difference

I can play on line with Sierra race network just fine.

Any ideas

Thanks
dk

Old February 26th 06, 05:18 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

On Sat, 25 Feb 2006 22:07:34 -0600, wrote:

>When I try to connect to the IP address of a race server
>I get the error message
>10054:Error Detected on network device
>XP sp2 Nascar 2003
>
>with fire wall off or or, no difference
>Router or directly plugged into cable modem, no difference
>
>I can play on line with Sierra race network just fine.
>
>Any ideas
>
>Thanks
>dk

>----= East and West-Coast Server Farms - Total Privacy via Encryption =----

Thanks

Old February 27th 06, 09:44 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

you need to find the book/manual to help, but there is a way to make it
connect using alternative methods screen or button in game, right now it
might be pointing at the wrong method? been long time since I did that, but
I had to because I was dialup originally.

enlightened us with:

http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service