NR2003 Loose web setups

Old January 13th 05, 10:33 AM
Pete

Bill, was talking with JD tonight. He asked if you had been deported
yet.
Something about being a "foreigner". :-)
Frank, Julian wanted to know if you ever got a job. I told him yes,
you were working for Papyrus doing there public relations work. :-)

Pete

om...

Old January 13th 05, 08:49 PM
ymenard

>"Pete" > wrote
>
> Frank, Julian wanted to know if you ever got a job. I told him yes,
> you were working for Papyrus doing there public relations work. :-)

Tehehe.

I'm in the field of architecture now.

--
-- François Ménard <ymenard>
-- This announcement is brought to you by the Shimago-Dominguez

Old January 13th 05, 08:51 PM
ymenard

>>"JP" > wrote
>> So tell me, which Papyrus released software, if you take it individually,
>> was bad at it's time of it's release? Sorry but they were *all* good.
>> Icr,
>> N1, Icr2, N2, N3, Nr99, Gpl, Soda, Nr2002, Nr2003, etc.. The only one,
>> borderline, was Nascar Racing 4. And even that was a good release with
>> the
>> standard quality tracks, multi, replay, gui, sound, etc... if you
>> compared
>> it to any EA game.
>>

>> And tell me, which EA released Nascar game, if you take it individually,
>> was
>> bad at it's time of it's release? Almost all of them. Like I wrote, they
>> produced more then bad sims, they were even BAD arcade games. "Nascar
>> Road
>> Racing", again, ouch. "Nascar Rumble", "Nascar 99", "Nascar 2000",
>> "Nascar
>> 2001", "Nascar Thunder 2002". Yikes "Nascar Revolution".
>>

> I'd say the only one good at its release, as you ask, was gpl.

Ok that's enough. Not only were you the first to trigger the "tough words"
and immature flaming, that response is just totally wrong and you know it.
To say that no Papyrus game, even back then, was good and that you had no
fun, is plain 100% wrong. You just dislike simracing. This is over for me.

P.s.: Dale Jr. said that Nascar Heat was the worst one he tried.

Old January 13th 05, 09:44 PM
JP

"ymenard" > wrote in message
> >>"JP" > wrote
> >> So tell me, which Papyrus released software, if you take it

individually,
> >> was bad at it's time of it's release? Sorry but they were *all* good.
> >> Icr,
> >> N1, Icr2, N2, N3, Nr99, Gpl, Soda, Nr2002, Nr2003, etc.. The only one,
> >> borderline, was Nascar Racing 4. And even that was a good release with
> >> the
> >> standard quality tracks, multi, replay, gui, sound, etc... if you
> >> compared
> >> it to any EA game.
> >>

> >> And tell me, which EA released Nascar game, if you take it

individually,
> >> was
> >> bad at it's time of it's release? Almost all of them. Like I wrote,

they
> >> produced more then bad sims, they were even BAD arcade games. "Nascar
> >> Road
> >> Racing", again, ouch. "Nascar Rumble", "Nascar 99", "Nascar 2000",
> >> "Nascar
> >> 2001", "Nascar Thunder 2002". Yikes "Nascar Revolution".
> >>

> > I'd say the only one good at its release, as you ask, was gpl.

> Ok that's enough. Not only were you the first to trigger the "tough

words"
> and immature flaming, that response is just totally wrong and you know it.
> To say that no Papyrus game, even back then, was good and that you had no
> fun, is plain 100% wrong. You just dislike simracing. This is over for

me.

<laughter>

Show me where I said I had no fun. I did. Still do. But to say they
were quality sims (before N4) of stock car racing, as you said, is wrong.
They weren't. They were quality racing sim. Just not of stock cars.

> P.s.: Dale Jr. said that Nascar Heat was the worst one he tried.

Oh well. Seeing as you manage to ignore all his complaints about 03,
guess you can pick whichever comment you want.

Old January 13th 05, 10:43 PM
Pete

Yes, I did tell him that. He wished you well.

Pete

Old January 14th 05, 12:14 AM
Bill Bollinger

It is a F-ing Foreigner LOL

Bill Bollinger
www.gsxn.com

Old January 17th 05, 07:35 PM
HH

I disagree. SODA seemed like an unfinished product.

Old January 20th 05, 08:08 AM
dsechrest

LOL...I guess that is why Dale Jr. had Nascar Heat as his favorite racing
game way back when he was a part of Blackhole Motorsports then,right?

Heck....there aren't ANY racing games I like better than Heat..and that
includes NR2003,NR2002,any Thunder game or even so far back as Nascar 2.With
all the mods and tracks Nascar Heat has,and the longevity it's
sustained,I'll just keep right on playing it.Dale Jr or no Dale Jr...LOL.