OT-V.Rossi WC Moto GP

Old October 17th 04, 02:36 PM
redTed

Default OT-V.Rossi WC Moto GP

This was his 4th Moto GP crown and, by far, the most impressive. Switched
from the all conquering Honda V5 to the less powerful Yamaha at the end of
last season. He wanted to prove a point to his few detractors and now there
can be no argument that this guy is the finest modern day motorcycle rider
ever.
Did S.Gibernau look ****ed off or what ? Perhaps he'll think twice before
upsetting Rossi in the future.

Old October 17th 04, 03:01 PM
Rolf Wesemann

He's the greatest and also in cars would Rossi be a winning driver, he showd
it in Race of Champions
Rolf

Old October 17th 04, 03:38 PM
Stuart Becktell

Spoiler text would be nice.

Old October 17th 04, 03:54 PM
redTed

"Stuart Becktell" > wrote in message
.. .
> Spoiler text would be nice.

Why ? Are you living on Venus or something ?

Old October 17th 04, 04:11 PM
Dave Henrie

"redTed" > wrote in news:2tffbvF1u92i3U1@uni-
berlin.de:

> Why ? Are you living on Venus or something ?

I must be....didn't know the season had finished yet. It's not a big
thing, but some folks get their results well after the fact. I've been
deliberately ignoring the BTCC and FIA/LMES and Aussie V8 results in the
hope Speed Channel fills up the winter with overseas racing again.

dave henrie
Old October 17th 04, 04:22 PM
JM

"redTed" > wrote in news:2tffbvF1u92i3U1@uni-
berlin.de:

> "Stuart Becktell" > wrote in message
> .. .
>> Spoiler text would be nice.

> Why ? Are you living on Venus or something ?

Most people won't have watched the race live at
godknowswhattimeinthemorning

Not that I care.

cheers
Jon
Old October 17th 04, 04:51 PM
redTed

"Stuart Becktell" > wrote in message
.. .
> Spoiler text would be nice.

SORRY.

Old October 19th 04, 01:21 AM
Stuart Becktell

Nope, USA, its not shown until 6pm and this isn't a motogp forum.

Old October 19th 04, 03:52 PM
redTed

"Stuart Becktell" > wrote in message
> Nope, USA, its not shown until 6pm and this isn't a motogp forum.
> "redTed" > wrote in message

That's why it's *OFF TOPIC*..and I said SORRY.
Seems like you can't be much of a fan anyhow, so why bother.