shop manuals

Old August 17th 05, 04:12 AM

Default shop manuals

what I'm looking for is any repair manuals that tell labor time to do
body and mechanical. Also Is there a original parts manual on disc?
any info for these would be greatly appreciated

Old August 17th 05, 04:26 AM
Tim Rogers

> wrote in message
oups.com...

> what I'm looking for is any repair manuals that tell labor time to do
> body and mechanical. Also Is there a original parts manual on disc?
> any info for these would be greatly appreciated

...............So up till now, you've been winging it? Making things up as
you go....depending on who you're talking to?

.......to be a fly on the wall at vintagewerksrestoration.com:

"oh sure...I can do a body off resto...in about a month and for only about a
thou and I need it all up front for expenses............sure, no
problem........what? you want a contract?.......and a finished
date?........in writing?........and you want me to sign it in front of a
notary public?......and you want part of the bill kept in escrow?........and
you want to see if I'm bonded?.......PLONK!"

Old August 17th 05, 05:24 AM
Kidd Andersson

It's nice to see some people can still get a spark out of you, Tim.

K.

Old August 17th 05, 12:43 PM

Its to funny timmy do you think we lack in business for one sec?
still averging a new customer aday and its all word of mouth. I'm sorry
your life is so pathetic that you worry about me. don't I'm sure I'll
be fine.

Old August 17th 05, 06:43 PM
Seth Graham

On 2005-08-17, > wrote:

> so pathetic that you worry about me. don't I'm sure I'll be fine.

At least until the law catches up with you, anyways.

Old August 17th 05, 11:38 PM

don't have to worry about the law when I'm not doing anything wrong.
But I know you everyone has all the facts and because someone whined I
should be put against the wall, we cam praise a president that is
responsible for the death of thousands but crusify the guy that trusted
the wrong people.

I'm still haveing fun and have far more then a few ignorant people that
trust my work.

have a great day

Old August 18th 05, 12:53 PM

Averaging 1 new customer a day. Yeah. That's the biggest ****ing laugh

am glad you get as nuch enjoyment as I do about this as I do, the truth
is the truth and I'm not Ripley you can chode to belive it or not it
doesnt change the fact that there still comming.

I don't know why he keeps coming here when he knows he's just going to
get **** kicked in his face. Apparently he likes that kind of thing.

No what I really like is to see how ignorant people can be.

I will bet this is better entertainment for me then the ones just
obsessed with loveing to hate me. bet that energy could be put to
better use.

Mario

Old August 18th 05, 11:32 PM
Randy

>I'm still haveing fun and have far more then a few ignorant people that
>trust my work.

Hell yes, they would have to be ignorant to trust you or your work.

Old August 19th 05, 12:29 AM
Shag

On 18 Aug 2005 15:32:37 -0700, "Randy" > wrote:

>>I'm still haveing fun and have far more then a few ignorant people that
>>trust my work.

>Hell yes, they would have to be ignorant to trust you or your work.

Damn. He just wrote that one for you, didn't he? HAHAHAHA!