Any Mazda3 owners around here?

Old March 4th 05, 12:15 AM
Xavier

Default Any Mazda3 owners around here?

Great car...

Old March 23rd 05, 04:11 PM
Gary Wardell

I've been thinking about a Mazda3.

Is there a newsgroup or BB or something where one can chat with Mazda3
owners?

Old March 23rd 05, 04:56 PM
XS11E

"Gary Wardell" > wrote in
:

> I've been thinking about a Mazda3.
>
> Is there a newsgroup or BB or something where one can chat with
> Mazda3 owners?

I found free.autos.mazda and rec.autos.makers.mazda although the second
one isn't on my newsserver, don't know why?

Old March 23rd 05, 08:24 PM
XS11E

Jim > wrote in
valid:

> On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 09:56:28 -0700, in
> rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata, XS11E > wrote:

>>I found free.autos.mazda and rec.autos.makers.mazda although the
>>second one isn't on my newsserver, don't know why?

> rec.autos.makers.mazda is not an official Big-8 newsgroup. Groups
> in the Big-8 (rec.*, comp.*, talk.*, news.*, etc.) go through an
> official process to be created (visit news.groups if you want to
> know more).
>
> You might encounter the group rec.autos.makers.mazda if you (1)
> use a news server that creates any newsgroup found in the headers
> of a post or (2) use a news server that creates any newsgroup
> locally that a customer asks for or (3) use a news server that
> treats every node in a news group name as a newsgroup. The group
> still does not officially exist and will have poor propagation.

I found it on Google groups but there seems to be an awful lot of spam
and off-topic posts there. I think the OP would be better off with
free.autos.mazda but that's only an opinion formed from very briefly
looking at the two groups.

Old March 24th 05, 03:44 PM
Gary Wardell

Unfortunatly this group is the only Mazda group listed on the news server
I'm subscribed to. :-(

Old March 24th 05, 04:32 PM
XS11E

"Gary Wardell" > wrote in
:

> Unfortunatly this group is the only Mazda group listed on the news
> server I'm subscribed to. :-(

Did you tell Outlook Express to check for new groups? Sometimes
newsservers will add groups if they are requested so maybe it's been
added lately or you could consider asking them yourself.

If not, well then, here you are. There may be someone here who knows
something about Mazda 3s?

One other possibility, go to http://groups.google.com and read the
groups you want there using your webbrowser.

And the last possibility, you could get a Miata! If you're married
with 7 children that may not be an option for you. ;-)

Old March 24th 05, 08:05 PM
Brian

XS11E > wrote:
> If not, well then, here you are. There may be someone here who knows
> something about Mazda 3s?

I hound the www.mazda3forums.com site. I can't vouch that this is the
best site for discussion, but it's pretty stable.

Old March 27th 05, 06:42 PM
The Millers

> And the last possibility, you could get a Miata! If you're married
> with 7 children that may not be an option for you. ;-)

If you're married with 7 children, a Mazda3 isn't going to cut it either...

Old March 28th 05, 12:24 AM
Leon van Dommelen

"The Millers" > wrote:

>> And the last possibility, you could get a Miata! If you're married
>> with 7 children that may not be an option for you. ;-)

>If you're married with 7 children, a Mazda3 isn't going to cut it either...

No. You would need counseling.

Leon

http://www.dommelen.net/miata
EXIT THE INTERSTATES (Jamie Jensen)

545/330 owners, NAV review Scott C BMW 2 December 3rd 04 12:38 AM
Owner's Manual for '86 Cabriolet For Sale Rick Mons VW water cooled 0 December 1st 04 07:45 PM
DOZENS of old car owners manuals-shop manuals-repair manuals-EBAY-$10 each trippin28track Saturn 0 October 27th 04 12:39 PM
ALERT TO TOYOTA OWNERS Charlene Blake General 0 January 15th 04 01:50 PM