Seven dollar gas.

Old May 4th 07, 09:00 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III

Default Seven dollar gas.

The town south of me, Rancho Santa Fe is selling our new hundred octane
for seven bucks a gallon: http://www.billhughes.com/temp/sevenDollarGas.mpg
That's three dollars cheaper and I don't have to five gallon cans on my
Seven: http://www.billhughes.com/thunderb.htm
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old May 5th 07, 02:18 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos

Once more, this time in English, please.

On Fri, 4 May 2007 13:00:39 -0700, "L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III"

http://www.billhughes.com/

Old May 5th 07, 02:28 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III

Obvious you didn't look at the picture, and guessed a eleven second car
uses high octane. Of course, you have to be car crazy, and you're NOT!
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old May 5th 07, 02:30 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
§qu@re Wheels[_2_]

On this particular day of this month, in the Year Of The Golden Pig, d did
state:

> Once more, this time in English, please.

He can't, d. He tried very unsuccessfully in his Jheap chatroom, so
everyone just kinda worked around him....jeez, just like we do here!

Now, everyone is talking of using navgas (@ a consistent $5.99 U$D), in a
mix-n-match with other octane ratings. Navgas however, is highly leaded,
and will ruin your engine if it has a catalytic converter.

Of course, if you don't have a car with a cat-converter, you certainly
don't need 100 octane!

We need to rethink Eugenics, I believe. Or perhaps retroactive
birth-control for those with no control over their bladders, bowels and
mouths.

<gaaaaack!>

SW

http://www.billhughes.com/

--
The automobile has not merely taken over the street, it has dissolved the
living tissue of the city. Its appetite for space is absolutely insatiable;

-James Marston Fitch, historic preservationist (1909-2000)

(How'd he make it to 91 without getting murdered?)

Old May 5th 07, 02:45 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III

There you go again, from the biggest loser of them all! The jealous,
really jealous, I can't believe how jealous this little draft dodging coward
schizophrenic psychopath liar hiding in Vancouver via
S0106000ea6ba70e7.vn.shawcable.net 24.86.24.251 who's only way to get
attention is to make a fool of it's self. With an obsession with perverts
and goats, where it writes via remailers, and cross posts to other perverts
to no one's surprise. With extreme jealous ranting over my documents,
possessions, and successes. Committing forgery over many of them proving I'm
a responsible American man. You remind me of a little rat dog, like a
Mexican Chiwawa with it's senseless barking, me too, me too. You're even
more senile than I first thought. And the poor thing, you're too girlie to
take responsibility for yourself again, by signing your statement like a
man.
You're not worth any more time when a cut and paste this same paragraph
it fits so well!
You must be stupid, if you think any of the cars pictured in this group
have a catalytic converter.
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old May 5th 07, 05:14 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos

First of all, there was no picture attached to the thread I saw.
Barring that, your statement made absolutely no sense as it was
written. By the way, we used to call that fuel "avgas", (high octane
aviation fuel) back in the '60s. You bitch so much about illegal
imagrants, you'd think you would try to speak decent english.

On Fri, 4 May 2007 18:28:14 -0700, "L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III"

http://www.billhughes.com/

.. .

Old May 5th 07, 06:09 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
24Bit®

On Fri, 04 May 2007 23:14:15 -0500, d > Amazingly
Replied without Prejudice below:

Oh but d, he was in the military, he knows what avgas is, hell he knows
everything is, you must have missed that in all these trivial discussions.
Funny he must be ghost posting again, I didn't see a image either.

:>First of all, there was no picture attached to the thread I saw.
:>Barring that, your statement made absolutely no sense as it was
:>written. By the way, we used to call that fuel "avgas", (high octane
:>aviation fuel) back in the '60s. You bitch so much about illegal
:>imagrants, you'd think you would try to speak decent english.
:>
:>On Fri, 4 May 2007 18:28:14 -0700, "L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III"
> wrote:
:>
:>> Obvious you didn't look at the picture, and guessed a eleven second car
:>>uses high octane. Of course, you have to be car crazy, and you're NOT!
:>>
http://www.billhughes.com/
:>>
:>>
Old May 5th 07, 06:16 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos

Hey 24, I was in the military, too, but we were running avgas when I
was just sixteen. It had a bit more "punch" than we could get out of
pump gas. What I was questioning was the last sentence of that post.
I looked it up in the "moronese" dictionary, and still couldn't figure
out what he was trying to say.

http://www.billhughes.com/
>:>>
>:>>
m...

Old May 5th 07, 06:18 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos

http://www.billhughes.com/
>>:>>
>>:>>
om...

Old May 5th 07, 06:49 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III

What are babbling about?
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

"d" > wrote in message
> First of all, there was no picture attached to the thread I saw.
> Barring that, your statement made absolutely no sense as it was
> written. By the way, we used to call that fuel "avgas", (high octane
> aviation fuel) back in the '60s. You bitch so much about illegal
> imagrants, you'd think you would try to speak decent english.

Off Topic seven dollar gas. L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III Jeep 22 May 8th 07 04:11 AM
Million Dollar RVs Jim Yanik Driving 2 October 18th 05 04:44 AM
Million Dollar RVs Jim Yanik Driving 0 October 18th 05 12:55 AM
Million Dollar RVs JonesieCat Driving 8 October 17th 05 07:39 PM
OT $3.2 million dollar car Bill Berckman VW air cooled 13 October 5th 05 11:35 PM