IDIOTS!

Old January 30th 07, 12:09 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Jeff \(4X4PLAY\)

Default IDIOTS!

http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/paragone

Wasn't Jerry Bransford a regular in this newsgroup?? if so what the hell is
the matter with him??

Jeff

Old January 30th 07, 12:22 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
RoyJ

Jerry still stops by occaionally. He got tired of all the BS from
certain newcomer regulars. Since Jerry is a lucid, well spoken
individual, I really doubt the comments noted on the petition come from
Jerry (used to be regular) Bransford

Old January 30th 07, 04:36 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Nathan In Montana

"Jeff (4X4PLAY)" > wrote in message
> http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/paragone
>
> Wasn't Jerry Bransford a regular in this newsgroup?? if so what the hell
> is the matter with him??

despite our differences in the past, i dont believe for one minute that
jerry bransford posted that.

--
Nathan in Montana
http://ConcealedCarryForum.com

Old January 30th 07, 04:54 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
The Merg

Holy crap, that's funny. Anyone who takes that seriously should go back
and take a look at the other signatures - Hillary Clinton signed an
online petition? c'mon...

Nathan In Montana wrote:
> "Jeff (4X4PLAY)" > wrote in message
>> http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/paragone
>>
>> Wasn't Jerry Bransford a regular in this newsgroup?? if so what the hell
>> is the matter with him??

> despite our differences in the past, i dont believe for one minute that
> jerry bransford posted that.

--
ÐÏࡱá
Old January 30th 07, 05:27 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Earle Horton[_16_]

> http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/paragone
>
> Wasn't Jerry Bransford a regular in this newsgroup?? if so what the
> hell is the matter with him??

This is pretty funny, especially since most of the regulars in this group
won't "get it". Tell me, how did you happen across this site and Jerry's
"signature"?

Earkle

Old January 30th 07, 06:16 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Earle Horton[_16_]

Hombre, this is a Jeep newsgroup, not a rocket science newsgroup.

Earle

Old January 30th 07, 07:00 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III

Ditto.
God Bless America, Bill 0|||||||0
http://www.billhughes.com/

news

Old January 30th 07, 02:56 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Frank_v7.0

A simple Google search shows Jerry Bransford's web site. And how many
"Jerry Bransfords" are there in the world? Troll!

--
FRH
Old January 30th 07, 09:45 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Matt Macchiarolo

I'd guess that all the "signatures" are from the same person.