What a lucky fsker......

Old June 3rd 07, 09:42 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Zathras

Default What a lucky fsker......

On Sun, 03 Jun 2007 20:41:54 GMT, Catman
> wrote:

>Zathras wrote:

>> I'm not sure about the wheel colour but, at least, it distracted him
>> from a Sillyspeed!! Other than that, it's got a nice interior and the
>> red brembos would have appealed to his latent Chav tendencies! ;-)
>>

>Oi! I resemble that remark. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to Ripspeed.

...via Halfords?..ducks..LOL.

Scotland
Alfa Romeo 156 2.4JTD Veloce Leather
'Oil' be seeing you..
(Email without 'Alfa' in subject are auto-deleted..sorry!)
Old June 4th 07, 09:23 AM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Catman

Zathras wrote:
> On Sun, 03 Jun 2007 20:41:54 GMT, Catman
> > wrote:
>
>> Zathras wrote:

>>> I'm not sure about the wheel colour but, at least, it distracted him
>>> from a Sillyspeed!! Other than that, it's got a nice interior and the
>>> red brembos would have appealed to his latent Chav tendencies! ;-)
>>>

>> Oi! I resemble that remark. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to Ripspeed.

> ..via Halfords?..ducks..LOL.

<fx: Covers 166 in araldite and aims at 'tuning department'>

TBH I was wondering how to get the nasty sticky on bits off...

I suspect hairdryer and credit card.

Alfa 116 Giulietta 3.0l (Really) Sprint 1.7 75 TS 156 TS S2
Suzuki Bandit 600
Triumph Sprint ST 1050: It's blue, see.
www.cuore-sportivo.co.uk
Old June 4th 07, 10:32 AM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Zathras

On Mon, 04 Jun 2007 08:23:14 GMT, Catman
> wrote:

>TBH I was wondering how to get the nasty sticky on bits off...
>
>I suspect hairdryer and credit card.

After that, I'd use an 'orange oil' based cleaner to get rid of any
residue. The neat concentrated stuff cyclists use is superb and cheap
- it murders tar spots as well! Trick is to keep it away from the
underseal though.

Old June 4th 07, 12:26 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Catman

Zathras wrote:
> On Mon, 04 Jun 2007 08:23:14 GMT, Catman
> > wrote:
>
>> TBH I was wondering how to get the nasty sticky on bits off...
>>
>> I suspect hairdryer and credit card.

> After that, I'd use an 'orange oil' based cleaner to get rid of any
> residue. The neat concentrated stuff cyclists use is superb and cheap
> - it murders tar spots as well! Trick is to keep it away from the
> underseal though.

Yeah, I shall grab the bottle of 'sticky stuff remover' which is pretty
much the same.

lucky Arrebeest VW water cooled 3 March 5th 07 04:04 PM
Anyone feeling lucky today? taken Technology 9 September 8th 05 02:40 AM
I'm a lucky guy Dennis Wik VW air cooled 3 July 26th 05 03:04 AM
She is lucky to be alive Skip Elliott Bowman Driving 7 March 30th 05 02:22 AM
OT I am a lucky dude!!! Shag VW air cooled 10 March 25th 05 01:24 AM