A LITTLE SANITY - Tennessee stops giving drivers licenses to illegal aliens

Old February 25th 06, 08:03 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,ca.driving

Default A LITTLE SANITY - Tennessee stops giving drivers licenses to illegal aliens

Scott en Aztlán wrote:
> On Fri, 24 Feb 2006 17:59:13 GMT, laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE
> > wrote:
>
> >How did the idiotic idea of giving DLs to illegals ever get
> >started????

> In CA, it starts when a critical mass of illegal aliens forms and
> begins to exercise political power. I guarantee you there wasn't a
> single CA politician who didn't take notice when Loretta Sanchez beat
> Bob Dornan.
>
> The temptation for politicians to pander to this power is tremendous.
> Gray Davis, in a last-ditch attempt to save his political ass against
> Arnold, signed into law a bill which would have given CA DLs to
> wetbacks. Fortunately, Arnold won and put the kibosh on that bull****.

Which is why america should stop ALL immigration. Citizenship should
be only for those who were born here.

Old February 25th 06, 08:51 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,ca.driving

Laura Bush murdered her boy friend wrote:

> Which is why america should stop ALL immigration. Citizenship should
> be only for those who were born here.

Hm, troll...

Do you live in Southern Cali? Or anywhere else near the border?

I live less than three hours from Mexico, there are a lot of immigrants
here, and guess what, I have no problems with the ones that are here legally.

Company website: http://JustThe.net/
E: Snail: 22674 Motnocab Road, Apple Valley, CA 92307
Old February 26th 06, 02:49 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,ca.driving

On Sat, 25 Feb 2006 11:51:20 -0800, Steve Sobol >
wrote:

>Laura Bush murdered her boy friend wrote:
>
>> Which is why america should stop ALL immigration. Citizenship should
>> be only for those who were born here.

>Hm, troll...
>
>Do you live in Southern Cali? Or anywhere else near the border?
>
>I live less than three hours from Mexico, there are a lot of immigrants
>here, and guess what, I have no problems with the ones that are here legally.

Sanity has something to do with that.

Dave
Old February 26th 06, 04:35 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,ca.driving

</killfile>

> Laura Bush murdered her boy friend:
> Citizenship should be only for those who were born here.

I understand that's what some of the Indians say too....

Looks like you are proving them right, cupcake....

<killfile>
Old February 26th 06, 08:54 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,ca.driving

Steve Sobol wrote:
> Laura Bush murdered her boy friend wrote:
>
> > Which is why america should stop ALL immigration. Citizenship should
> > be only for those who were born here.

> Hm, troll...
>
> Do you live in Southern Cali? Or anywhere else near the border?
>
> I live less than three hours from Mexico, there are a lot of immigrants
> here, and guess what, I have no problems with the ones that are here legally.

Fine, but that's not the issue. When you have legal immigrant mexicans,
they vote for insane things like driver licenses and free health care
and free schools for illegal mexicans. Even legal immigrants put
their home country first and america second.

Old February 26th 06, 10:46 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,ca.driving

On 25 Feb 2006 23:54:22 -0800, "Laura Bush murdered her boy friend"
> wrote:

>Steve Sobol wrote:
>> Laura Bush murdered her boy friend wrote:
>>
>> > Which is why america should stop ALL immigration. Citizenship should
>> > be only for those who were born here.

>> Hm, troll...
>>
>> Do you live in Southern Cali? Or anywhere else near the border?
>>
>> I live less than three hours from Mexico, there are a lot of immigrants
>> here, and guess what, I have no problems with the ones that are here legally.

>Fine, but that's not the issue. When you have legal immigrant mexicans,
>they vote for insane things like driver licenses and free health care
>and free schools for illegal mexicans. Even legal immigrants put
>their home country first and america second.

Obviously you don't know any legal immigrants. Most of them that I
know harbor a deep resentment towards those expecting to just walk in
here and skip out an the work they did.

Most of the legal immigrants went through the work out of respect to
America, and they don't want to make it Mexico II. What else should I
expect from a dumb racist like Xeton though?

Dave
Old February 27th 06, 01:09 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,ca.driving

On Sat, 25 Feb 2006 22:35:40 -0500, necromancer
> wrote:

></killfile>
>
>> Laura Bush murdered her boy friend:
>> Citizenship should be only for those who were born here.

>I understand that's what some of the Indians say too....
>
>Looks like you are proving them right, cupcake....
>
><killfile>

Excellent use of "cupcake," double post score.

Dave