Cal Look

Old January 26th 13, 04:16 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Bill Berckman

Default Cal Look

I just noticed that http://www.cal-look.com/ has decided to close up shop after 13years. That site and RAMVA had been my 2 favorite VW sites. Will miss reading about the VW racing stuff there.
Old January 27th 13, 10:21 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Max Welton

On Friday, January 25, 2013 8:16:55 PM UTC-7, Bill Berckman wrote:
> I just noticed that http://www.cal-look.com/ has decided to close up shop after 13years. That site and RAMVA had been my 2 favorite VW sites. Will miss reading about the VW racing stuff there.

They've gone to Face Book.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheCaliforniaLook/

Max
Old February 1st 13, 04:01 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Bill Berckman

Thanks. I guess I need to get with the times and get a Facebook account, so I can view the new Cal-Look site. Not related to Cal-Look, but everyone is probably familiar with James Dean's Porsche 550 Spyder. If interested, click on the link below related to James Dean's car. Go to the 2nd photo and scroll over to the pic on the right of the Porsche. There is an old early 50's Beetle up on jackstands next to the Porsche. http://silodrome.com/little-*******/

Old February 1st 13, 10:40 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
vwluvrs[_2_]

Drove past the infamous James Dean site again today,,, it was a bit ethereal the first time I stopped at the memorial,, now its just a tree with a plaque, and a statue.
Old February 2nd 13, 03:08 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
John[_28_]

Re photo , You,d recognise those tucked in rear wheels anywhere wouldn,t
you.