newbie

Old April 29th 05, 11:51 AM
Shag

On Fri, 29 Apr 2005 10:47:45 GMT, "Tim Rogers" >
wrote:

> I'm turning into John Stafford!!!!!

****. Just what I needed to hear before going in to work.

"Stupid people are funny." - me
Old April 29th 05, 11:57 AM
Tim Rogers

"Shag" > wrote in message
> On Fri, 29 Apr 2005 10:47:45 GMT, "Tim Rogers" >
> wrote:
>
> > I'm turning into John Stafford!!!!!
> >

> ****. Just what I needed to hear before going in to work.

.................It'll happen to you and Chris someday too. Life is a bitch.
Whoops! Kidd is going to jump up my @$$ if I don't stop using that word.

Old April 29th 05, 02:02 PM
Joey Tribiani

"Tim Rogers" > wrote in message news:lhoce.12786

...anyway, I'm turning into John Stafford!!!!!

there goes the neighborhood....

Old April 29th 05, 02:30 PM
Tom Nakashima

"Tim Rogers" > wrote in message
> "Kidd Andersson" > wrote in message
> >
> > You know, lately you've been really edgy and acting

> strange..............snip
> >

> .................My life has been more stressful in the last several

months
> than it used to be. If you knew what it's like to be bled dry by three
> teenagers and also have to deal with a wife who's going through
> menopause.........well.........anyway, I'm turning into John Stafford!!!!!
>
> .........RAMVA has always been a good place to go where I can leave that
> stress behind for a little while. I'll have to work on being a little

nicer
> I guess. But don't be talking to the wife about it. She'd rip both of our
> heads off.......lol
>
> BTW.........what was wrong with me admitting that I was wrong about Four
> Play?

My wife is also going through the early stages of menopause. Some women
have an easier time dealing with it than others, regardless it can be rough
on the family. I've also had my share of the ups and downs with teens, and
learned to work out the problems. On top of that, work, VW problems, it
could all add up. My best defense is jumping on my road bike and heading for
the hills to sweat it out. After a good workout I feel great and tell
myself, bring on all the problems. It may not be the best solution for
everyone but it sure helps me.

btw: clutch problems is fixed. Can't believe the shop set the timing at 30
degrees ATDC and it still ran (no power). After I got home, check the
obvious (accel cable, dwell & timing) after suggestions from (ramVWac). Set
it back to 7.5 degrees BTC and it purrs like a kitten. Changed in my bike
clothes, jumped on my road bike, rode for an hour and 1/2, came home and
took the family out for pizza. Had a good hair day...wish all days could be
like this.
I really got to thank this group for the help, they have saved me many times
now.
-tom

Old April 29th 05, 02:41 PM
jjs

"Tim Rogers" > wrote in message

> .................My life has been more stressful in the last several
> months
> than it used to be. If you knew what it's like to be bled dry by three
> teenagers and also have to deal with a wife who's going through
> menopause.........well.........anyway, I'm turning into John Stafford!!!!!

No way. My kids are in their thirties. Besides, you will never be as good
looking as I am.

Old April 30th 05, 01:06 AM
Dennis Wik

My young son is 28, married with 2 kids and joined the Army a couple of
months ago. My oldest son is in his mid 30's and been fighting with his
wife for months so he moved in with us a couple of weeks ago and has his
3 sons here every couple of days. So I have my daughter in law and her
2 sons living here, my son and his 3 sons here most of the time, my wife
just got over a major surgury which removed a section of her colon. We
also have 7 boxers, 2 mastiff and a fennic fox living in the house and
horses, llama, coyote and a bunch of assorted critters outside. I feel
fine and under no stress and as long as the VA keeps me in drugs, I'm
sure I will continue to. Oh yea, I forgot the lynx, deer, and
bloodhound. It gets no better as you get older.

href="http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=4025706&a=30209382&vt=vp">Den's
1977 Puma</a>

Old April 30th 05, 03:30 PM
haridev

hi guys, no. 1, i think u scared the crazybus guy off. lolz. i am 19
and my parents are 60 and 62 respectively. its reli difficult living
with old people. 1st its the manupause. then its the alzheimer(not
sure of the spelling) syndrom. it reli not easy. then there are my
older sisters. one 30 and the other 32 who are truely annoying my
life. but one thing that keeps me going is indulging myself into my
cars. it reli makes me feel a sense of accomplishment. i feel better
when im on the many vw forums online. i like to improve my knowledge
on cars. i have been fixing my mumz mercedes 190E since i was 14. yes
i am a car freak. but one thing, i try to keep my frustration apart
from my studies and my communication wit others. ecs on the forum.
well one thing that i learnt that it only gets worse. just try to
handle the stress effectively. so i reli understand your feelings.
take care and i hope things work out. regards, dev

Old April 30th 05, 06:14 PM
P.J. Berg

Dennis Wik wrote:
> My young son is 28, married with 2 kids and joined the Army a couple of
> months ago. My oldest son is in his mid 30's and been fighting with his
> wife for months so he moved in with us a couple of weeks ago and has his
> 3 sons here every couple of days. So I have my daughter in law and her
> 2 sons living here, my son and his 3 sons here most of the time, my wife
> just got over a major surgury which removed a section of her colon. We
> also have 7 boxers, 2 mastiff and a fennic fox living in the house and
> horses, llama, coyote and a bunch of assorted critters outside. I feel
> fine and under no stress and as long as the VA keeps me in drugs, I'm
> sure I will continue to. Oh yea, I forgot the lynx, deer, and
> bloodhound. It gets no better as you get older.
>
> href="http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=4025706&a=30209382&vt=vp">Den's
> 1977 Puma</a>

WOHA!!!

Someone should give you a prize!!!!

J.
Old April 30th 05, 06:52 PM
Kidd Andersson

Tim Rogers wrote
> .........RAMVA has always been a good place to go where I can leave that
> stress behind for a little while. I'll have to work on being a little nicer
> I guess.

It just caught me by surprise. Generally you are the one person I know
will play but not be a total dickhead. Then here you come suddenly, yes,
acting just like John, and it threw me for a loop. Not to see you
picking on everyone, just picking (not with your finger but rather an
ice pick) on me. It was just odd. So I've decided to look at it this
way; just like 3rd grade when the boy who picked on you and tried to
beat you up was the one who liked you the most. Is it time for lunch yet?

> BTW.........what was wrong with me admitting that I was wrong about Four
> Play?

Nothing wrong. Again, just shocked at the chain of events.

K.