Oregon, far and wide.

Old February 1st 08, 08:24 PM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Carl ROGÉRS

Default Oregon, far and wide.

Hi Viatologists,

You don't have to be an Oregonian to appreciate Oregon State Routes.
(Anthony Tompkins would certainly concur!)

That's why the Worldwide Highway Library has created the largest collection
of Oregon State Route photographs on the Internet. With photographs taken
by veterans as Dan Peri, Chris Elbert, Melinda Nichols and Carl Rogers, the
WHL is once again proud to re-introduce its photos via our brand-new
interface:

http://worldwide-hwys.calrog.com
Photographs > Americas > United States > Oregon

From the Pacific Coast to the Columbia River, east to the Idaho border and
south towards California, the web of Oregon State Routes bridges a
connection to destinations where US Federal Routes and Interstates cannot
reach. Let's take State Route 46, for example. The sleepy route forges a
connection between Cave Junction and the Oregon Caves National Monument in
southwestern state. Another example is State Route 42. She offers a scenic
view of trees and hills between the Pacific Coast, at Coos Bay, and Green.

Many road aficionados may find comedic value in Oregon State Routes. Reason
is, the state's Department of Transportation occasionally signs State Route
shields as US Federal Routes. The WHL has plenty of those catalogued too.

Stay tuned,

Carl Rogers
"Adding human experience to transportology"
********
Calrog.com, Worldwide Highway Library:
http://worldwide-hwys.calrog.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
An integrated media arm in International Transportation Research. Has
served your home country and ninety-nine of its worldwide neighbours
since 2000, through Internet downstream and published works.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
********

Old February 1st 08, 08:39 PM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Ron's Inspector's Inspector

"Carl Rogers" > wrote in message
> Hi Viatologists,
> Many road aficionados may find comedic value in Oregon State Routes.
> Reason is, the state's Department of Transportation occasionally signs
> State Route shields as US Federal Routes. The WHL has plenty of those
> catalogued too.

So, the reason to go to a sucky Web site is to see a northwestern state
putting up the wrong shaped signs on occasion? Did anyone in Oregon request
this?

Old February 1st 08, 08:41 PM posted to misc.transport.road, rec.autos.driving
Sherman L. Cahal

On Feb 1, 2:24 pm, "Carl Rogers" > wrote:
> Hi Viatologists,
>
> You don't have to be an Oregonian to appreciate Oregon State Routes.
> (Anthony Tompkins would certainly concur!)
>
> That's why the Worldwide Highway Library has created the largest collection
> of Oregon State Route photographs on the Internet. With photographs taken
> by veterans as Dan Peri, Chris Elbert, Melinda Nichols and Carl Rogers, the
> WHL is once again proud to re-introduce its photos via our brand-new
> interface:

No thanks. I'll stick with Gribblenation's offerings, which are much
more comprehensive.

http://www.gribblenation.net/oregon/
Old February 2nd 08, 01:40 AM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Premier Bush

Carl Rogers wrote:
> Hi Viatologists,
>
> You don't have to be an Oregonian to appreciate Oregon State Routes.
> (Anthony Tompkins would certainly concur!)
>
> That's why the Worldwide Highway Library has created the largest
> collection of Oregon State Route photographs on the Internet. With
> photographs taken by veterans as Dan Peri, Chris Elbert, Melinda
> Nichols and Carl Rogers, the WHL is once again proud to re-introduce
> its photos via our brand-new interface:

You're a "veteran"? How long have you been here, 2-3 years? I've been here
for over 10 years now and I don't consider myself a "veteran".

Old February 2nd 08, 01:59 AM posted to misc.transport.road, rec.autos.driving
Comrade Monster Sound

On Feb 1, 7:40 pm, "Premier Bush" > wrote re
CalQaeda:

> You're a "veteran"? How long have you been here, 2-3 years? I've been here
> for over 10 years now and I don't consider myself a "veteran".

Since 2k4 when he was rejected by Linux geeks who didn't want him as
their Maximum Leader, either. That's why he's so Pro-Windoze. He's
still mad at getting his arse kicked by Linux Geeks.

Old February 2nd 08, 02:37 AM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
necromancer

Carl Rogers:
> Hi Viatologists,
>
> You don't have to be an Oregonian to appreciate Oregon State Routes.

I'm not a Floridian (by any stretch of the imagination) and yet I
appreciate FLA1A; among other FL highways. SO, what's your point?

--
For the benefit of the nsa, cia and other goon squadss:

suitcase nuke mall cleveland allah comes alive at midnight
george w bush antichrist incompetent boob warmonger
anthrax ebola ecoli ecommerce etrade emortgage ebankrupt
911 inside job patriot act hates freedom wtc pulled
fifty nine million americans dumb texas mexico return
Old February 3rd 08, 12:50 AM posted to misc.transport.road, rec.autos.driving
Studemania

On Feb 1, 11:24*am, "Carl Rogers" > wrote:
> Hi Viatologists,
>
> You don't have to be an Oregonian to appreciate Oregon State Routes.
> (Anthony Tompkins would certainly concur!)
>
> That's why the Worldwide Highway Library has created the largest collection
> of Oregon State Route photographs on the Internet. *With photographs taken
> by veterans as Dan Peri, Chris Elbert, Melinda Nichols and Carl Rogers, the
> WHL is once again proud to re-introduce its photos via our brand-new
> interface:
>
> http://worldwide-hwys.calrog.com
> Photographs > Americas > United States > Oregon
>
> From the Pacific Coast to the Columbia River, east to the Idaho border and
> south towards California, the web of Oregon State Routes bridges a
> connection to destinations where US Federal Routes and Interstates cannot
> reach. *Let's take State Route 46, for example. *The sleepy route forges a
> connection between Cave Junction and the Oregon Caves National Monument in
> southwestern state. *Another example is State Route 42. *She offers a scenic
> view of trees and hills between the Pacific Coast, at Coos Bay, and Green.
>
> Many road aficionados may find comedic value in Oregon State Routes. *Reason
> is, the state's Department of Transportation occasionally signs State Route
> shields as US Federal Routes. *The WHL has plenty of those catalogued too.
>
> Stay tuned,
>
> Carl Rogers
> "Adding human experience to transportology"
> ********
> Calrog.com, Worldwide Highway Library:http://worldwide-hwys.calrog.com
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> An integrated media arm in International Transportation Research. Has
> served your home country and ninety-nine of its worldwide neighbours
> since 2000, through Internet downstream and published works.
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> ********

In Novenber we were at an overlook on the south side of the Columbia
River. The wind gage read 85 MPH.
Do they warn visitors about thigs like that?
Old February 3rd 08, 01:24 AM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
EAST COAST HIVE MIND[_3_]

Carl Rogers wrote:
> Hi Viatologists,
>
> You don't have to be an Oregonian to appreciate Oregon State Routes.
> (Anthony Tompkins would certainly concur!)

Who's Anthony Tompkins?

--
Comrade Otto The Duke Of Yamamoto
http://mryamamoto.50megs.com
Old February 3rd 08, 01:27 AM posted to misc.transport.road, rec.autos.driving
[email protected][_1_]

On Feb 2, 5:24*pm, EAST COAST HIVE MIND > wrote:
> Carl Rogers wrote:
> > Hi Viatologists,

> > You don't have to be an Oregonian to appreciate Oregon State Routes.
> > (Anthony Tompkins would certainly concur!)

> Who's Anthony Tompkins?

He's a lacosse player at Lynchburg College in VA, from Manhasset NY.
Old February 3rd 08, 08:26 PM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Garth Almgren

Around 2/1/2008 11:24 AM, Carl Rogers wrote:

> From the Pacific Coast to the Columbia River, east to the Idaho border
> and south towards California, the web of Oregon State Routes bridges a
> connection to destinations where US Federal Routes and Interstates
> cannot reach.

What do you mean? Imaginary roads can go anywhere!

Oh, and you're getting _much_ too close for comfort. Writing on behalf
of the people of the great state of Washington, STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM
US! We don't want you butchering the names of our roads or the beauty of
our state with your pitiful "coverage". Thank you.

--
~/Garth |"I believe that it is better to tell the truth than a lie.
Almgren | I believe it is better to be free than to be a slave.

Medford,Oregon VW mechanics Erik Larsen VW water cooled 0 November 2nd 07 04:07 AM
Traffic pinball in Portland, Oregon MLOM Driving 16 January 20th 07 06:32 AM
OT4X4 Invitational - OREGON jbjeep Jeep 0 August 15th 05 05:24 AM
90 Miata in Oregon WJ Mazda 0 April 4th 05 01:22 AM
FS: Dodge/Chrysler Flathead-6 in sw Oregon Richard Dodge 0 June 23rd 04 09:54 PM