Got lots done, but lots of drama!

Old March 31st 13, 10:46 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
AllanW

Default Got lots done, but lots of drama!

On Sunday, 31 March 2013 17:24:44 UTC+13, ChrisKlinger wrote:
> Sounds about right
>
> If anything can go wrong, it will.
>
> If nothing can go wrong, it _definitely- will.
>
> When it seems the worst is over, it isn't.
>

> Still, of all the possible cars one could choose from, what be more likely
>
> to get you through a trip from South Africa to the tib of Siberia?
>

> I love VWs. I suspect we all do.
>

> Great story Allan.
>

> Chris

Haha! - Story of my life!

I still haven't got it road legal yet - I have holes in the rear inner 1/4s from access holes for the previous Dellorto 44's. I want to cover them up and seal it well and truely before using it in the wet.

One day - These things take time!